Chapter 34

Lindsey's POV!

I heard a noise down stairs. Nobody should be here. I grabbed a hair dryer and I opened the door slowly.

I walked around and I heard a noise behind me. I screamed and was going to hit them with the hair dryer until my arm was grabbed.

"Chill it's your son."

"What are you doing here. Your girlfriend, wife, or whatever the heck she is to you just had kids."

"Why didn't you tell me dads twin brother was my real dad."

"What are you talking about."

"Mom he told me. He told me everything. Dad told me what happened and how he found out what happened. You didn't tell him. He found out himself. He saw the bruises and his brother how could you not just tell him."

"Chandler sweetie it was bigger then that. I wanted to tell people I just didn't know how. I wanted to tell you too, but how can you tell your son that his real dad is what people would call uncle of how can you tell someone that their own twin brother did that. I was young. I didn't know what to do. I finally got control of seeing you and not seeing him, but when you told us how Annabella got pregnant all k saw was him. I thought how terrible you where. I hated my own son for a week or so because all I saw was him."

"Mom I get that. I hated myself. I promise I'm not that guy. I want you to be proud of me. I don't care that you didn't tell me. I care if your upset or disappointed in me though."

"Why wouldn't I be proud of you?"

"Because mom I'm me. I didn't have a registration to the family business when I was fifteen, I hurt a girl, I'm eighteen and have two kids, I'm here and not there, and I was a jerk to you."

"Awe sweetie. Calm down and come here." He sat by me.

I hugged him and I knew he was tearing up. I patted his back and started to hum.

"No tears. I don't care what you do for a career as long as you take care of these kids. You made a bad mistake and I know you love her and didn't mean to hurt her and I'm glad you have kids. I'm to young to be a grandmother, but I'm happy that I have little kids around. I miss you being that little."

"Want to come watch them. I think dad is going to be stocking up on hair dye and I think that he might want to teach me since all of the stress that will happen."

"Yes he will. You just need brown hair dye. I don't know how the heck you for brown hair. Your dad has black and his brother had black too. Probably from your grandparents generation."

"I'm so tired mom."

"I know. I'll drive. Come on sweetie."

"Your not changing. Wow. I missed a lot of changing going around."

"Hoodie and sweat pants are the only thing the poor girl will need. Annabella won't be wanting to get up and getting ready."

"That's all she wears anyway."

"True. Let's go."

I took his keys and we left. Seriously these poor kids. They have no idea what to do or how it's going to be.

Annabella's POV!

"It's fun when they are this size and age. When they get older it's more getting into like the stages." Steven said.

"Yeah I like kids when they are like this. When they grow up I tend to not like them so much. I wish they could stay like this forever."

"Me too. Now that chandler is older and moved out the house is kind of norming. It has always been quite, but now I like go past his room and I walk in and it's still really clean. I just sit there looking around because you know how he was. He would just be comfortable and he would sleep all the time. Training and working for him was hard."

"Yeah I bet. What is he going to do now. He really wanted to join whatever he was going into."

"The navy and I don't know. He will probably just like I train and work out with the guys. Did you know that they made fun of him. I was working there one night with the injured guys and talking to my friends that is still in the army and j stopped by to check in and they where making fun of him because of how small he is. He gets it everyday. I know your smaller them him, but it's so different when a guy is wearing extra small cloths."

"We both know his past Steven."

"Yeah which I was a terrible dad and let him go down."

"Awe best friend. Your not a terrible dad. He won't be either. I believe in the both of you. Now can we switch kids."

"Sure."

"Thanks. Lucas is going to make me puke. This mom thing is just like disgusting."

"I will change him this time. Next time one of you guys will have to do it."

"Fine."

Steven's POV!

Chandler and Lindsey walked in and he took Lucas from me. He smiled and sat down.

"Wanna go some place?" I asked him.

"Can we bring the baby."

"They have to stay here for an amount
Of time to be watched. You have plenty more years."

"Can I?" I looked at Annabella.

"No fair. He started being smart earlier then Steven."

"Have fun." Annabella said.

He kissed her cheek then gave Lucas to Lindsey. He gave me his keys and we left.

"Why are you driving the BMW."

"Safer car. A truck is just not safe. Annabella didn't feel comfortable and we have to bring home two kids. This car will be the family car the she wants to drive which won't happen. Thanks for buying me it."

"Anytime."

"Really? So if k ask you to get me another one you would."

"Possibly in the future. You do know that I can take you to meet your dad if you want me too."

"Why?"

"Because. He is family. My brother. Your dad. Which is really strange to say for me, but we can talk to him if you want."

"Okay. Let's go."

I got in the drivers side while Chandler got in the passenger side. Hopefully we both make it through with out killing him.

Here we go. Prayers is needed.