Chapter 11

Lindsey's POV!

My very helpful son is helping me clean up after lunch. He was putting up the dishes even though he is really short and has to jump and climb to reach half of the shelves. 

"Hey mom can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"When you left for work this morning was something bothering you? Dad said last night you guys where off, but when I left to get Annabella he said you left and he thought something was bugging you."

"Well I am just very over-whelmed right now."

"Is it because I have signed up for the navy?"

"Honey I don't want you to go across the sea's to fight for our country you know that. I just wish you gave me a reason or at least said you where thinking about it and not just signing up for it."

"Mom you are the only person I have told. "

I walked out and walked to my room. What mother would be okay with that. I can't listen to it right now. I deserve a hot bath.

Chandler's POV!

I grabbed my phone off of the counter. I dialed the only person I could trust with this.

"Hey can you come to my house." I asked.

"Sure is everything okay Chandler."

"Yeah just hurry." I hung up.

I sat down thinking. I don't even know why I told Annabella to come over.

Annabella's POV!

I knocked on Chandler's door. It opened and he hugged me.

"Hey are you okay?"

"No. Will you stay here with me." Chandler asked.

"Of course."

We walked up the stairs. I sat down at his desk and he grabbed my arm.

"Cuddle time."

"Oh okay." I said.

He hugged me and I patted his head not knowing what to do. Pleas tell me what to do.

"I think my mom is mad at me."

"I don't think that could ever happen Chandler. What's wrong?"

"I joined the navy and I didn't tell anyone. My grades suck so I really couldn't do well in any college. It was my last option."

"What about football?"

"Last night during the game I got tackled and you know how I had to go to the hospital after that. I played with it injured and now I have to get surgery soon. My football carrier is over."

"Awe I'm sorry." He looked at me.

I smiled and he looked down. He looked back up and touched my face.