Chapter 26

Annabella's POV!

I was siting in the middle of taking my test when I felt sick. Oh no. I ran out of the class room and puked in the bathroom. Great. I walked back and my teacher was standing outside.

"You okay Annabella. You know you can tell me."

"I think something bad happened."

"What do you mean?"

"I think Chandler sorta got me like pregnant."

"Awe Annabella. It will be okay. Here is your things. I want you to go home and rest."

"I have school I can't."

"Please."

"I guess."

I walked out to my car and I decided to go home. This should be good.

Chandler's POV!

I decided to go over and wait. I thought she had school. I got out and knocked on the door. She opened it.

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought you had school."

"Chandler please go."

"Did I get you pregnant."

"I think so, but don't worry about it. It isn't going to affect your life."

"I'm going to be a dad."

"No your not. I am not going to ruin your life."

"Annabella I want this. I want it to happen. I want us to happen. Please."

"I don't know."

"I love you so much. You can trust me and depend on me. I am sorry if you don't want to be a parent, but I do and I will be the best guy ever."

"It's not that at all. I know you will be there, but the thing is we are teenagers and I still have school to worry about. What if you get called away or what if you die or something. Then what. Your mom had help raising you I feel like I wont, but it isn't because you would of just leave when it isn't your choice. I know you would never do that"

"Shh your tired. You need to rest. I don't want you to cry anymore. Don't tear up okay. Everything will be okay and I will be right there keeping you warm and in how many months are you?"

"Two."

"Okay in seven months I will also keep this little cuddle bear warm to. I will actually apologize and work for my dad."

"No you always hated that plan. You don't want to be like your parents. There is other choices."

"There isn't. You still have school and we will get you a tutor or something so you don't have to go to school, my dad doesn't coach or anything so you won't see him there, and I will be working and get home two hours after you. When you get home you can do homework ad take naps and I will be home taking care of you. This is what I planed it's nothing what our parents had planed."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Very sure. Tomorrow go to school like normal if you don't want a tutor and when you start to show I will go a visit people and they will all know that we don't care and we are in this together. We will show them Annabella. I am going to go talk to my dad about this work thing."

"Okay well why you do that I am going to go and take a nap. Will you pick up my medication."

"Don't you have to sign for it."

"No your name is on my contact list. Actually your name is the only name on my contact list."

"Awe."

I walked out and got into my car. I am not going to tell my parents. My dad would say I told you so and my mom would just be well I honestly don't know what she would do.

I pulled up to their house and got out. I knocked on the door a couple of times. Wow I'm like a stranger. My dad opened it.

"Look who is back. You didn't need to knock."

"I just came here to talk to you."

"Okay well come in."

"No I was just wondering if uh I could work at your business."

"Which one."

"The one that has been  in the family forever."

"Why? You have a change of heart. There has to be a reason."

"Dad I just want to work and make a life for myself and the job I have now being a waiter it's not going to get me that far."

"Sure. You start Monday and you have to move back in."

"Ohhhh. I don't think I can do that."

"Your moving back in or no job."

"Okay. Well I am going to go quit and I guess I will move back."

"Good."

I walked back to my truck.  What am I going to say to Annabella?

Annabella's POV!

I was woken up and o started to freak out until I heard Chandler's voice. I sat up fast.

"Shh babe it's me."

"Your home."

"Yeah we need to talk and I want to say sorry in advance for this. My dad said if I work for him then I have to move back home. In seven months we will have the baby then explain. I will be here all the time. I just have to live with them."

"I want you here with me though at night. It gets strange and sometimes scary. I hate living here on my own."

"I know you do Annabella, but I will get this job then some night I will say I'm
staying with a friend. I can't be here every night and stay, but I can come over everyday. Call me if you need anything. Tonight I can't stay, but tomorrow I can say that I'm staying with Luke."

"Why can't you stay tonight?"

"Because babe I promised my dad I would move back in. I need a shower and everything and Monday I have to work to. I need to clean up. I need to change my cloths. Tomorrow is Friday and I will stay then go back home Saturday night. I can even stay Saturday night and then Sunday go home."

"I wish that you could stay tonight. I will see you tomorrow when I get home from school. Love you."

"I love you too. Your medication is on the counter. Night and go to bed this couch isn't good to sleep on all the time."

I am so happy that I have him by my side. Well when he can be here.  I missed him so much. I don't see how I could get rid of him.  He is the best.