Chapter 19

A month later

Annabella's POV!

"Today we say goodbye to a very beautiful young girl. She was so young and she never got the chance to live out her life. I hope it opens the eyes for all of you young kids who can drive and not be careless. Life is a special thing and it can be take away faster then a blink of the eye."

I looked at him across the church. The boy who broke me. The only part is it is way worse now that I have to say goodbye to one of my close friends. I stood up with the rest of the role and headed up the the girl laying in the casket. I looked down and walked out of the sanctuary. 

I was standing by my friends trying not to cry. So much is going through my mind that I feel like I could pass out at any moment. Once he was able to be free and was able to carry on with life it was as I almost was never there.

"You okay?" one of my friends asked.

"Yeah." I looked down.

Of course I'm not okay. I can't let it show though. I promised myself I would be strong and I was not going to fail. I say him walk out followed by some of his friends. He stood on the other side in the other role looking around. I couldn't help myself, but let out a single tear fall.

Almost everybody cleared out and he decided to leave too. I couldn't take it anymore. I said my goodbyes and I walked out of the church. I decided to visit Steven. He is the only one who really talks to me now.

I knocked on his door. The door opened and he smiled and allowed me to come in.

"Hey you alright. I know that is probably a stupid question."

"Thanks Steven. It's okay I think I will be okay. I say Lindsey and Chandler at the visitation last night and I say Chandler today. They both look really nice."

"They have been going through a lot. Of course so have you, but you don't really open up. You know you can still talk to me."

"I know I can, but there really isn't anything to say."

"He hurt you very badly and I know that it was hard. I mean last month you told him how much you felt for him and he just turned away and hooked up with other people. I know that it can't be easy. I never really heard the full story behind that."

"Well like you said I told him how I felt the day he got out of the hospital and that was that. I thought t was going good, but then he just stopped talking to me and the next thing I know he has a new girlfriend. I know that I should be moving on, but I just don't understand how something like that can be so easy."

"That's the point Annabella. It isn't easy. You both have grown up so much and I am proud of the both of you. You shouldn't of been put through what you did and now you are facing a very terrible loss."

"Yeah. I'm sorry I should probably get going though. It was nice talking to you."

"Anytime love."

I hugged him and walked out. How do you move on from someone who you cared so much about?

Chandler's POV!

Seeing her so emotional was hard. One of the hardest things was not being able to walk up and hug her. I know that it isn't easy. They where friend's and I can't imagine losing a friend. i lost one of my cheerleaders, but I mean a close friend.