Finding out

*Joel's P.O.V*

The guys came early in the morning so we can go out to eat breakfast before we go to practice.

Everyone kept asking me where Yamileth was. "In her room. Still sleeping." I told them. It was pretty early.

"La voy a despertar." Erick said getting up and laughing. He ran up the stairs and just disappeared.

"I think little Erick has something going on with her." Richard said laughing.

"What! No! None of you are allowed to have a thing with her. Including Erick!" I told them pointing a finger at them. "She is off limits."

The all nodded and i decided to go check up on Erick. I slowly went up the stairs so they won't here me. The other guys followed behind.

"...Ya levantate." i heard Erick tell Yamileth and pulled her up by her arm. When he grabbed it though, she flinches and hissed in pain.

He asked her what's wrong and she didn't say anything. She just looked down at her arms and softly rubbed it.

Thoughts started running through my mind and I just tried getting rid of them. "I'm just over thinking." I told myself.

Apparently Erick was the same thing as me."Do you..." he trailed off not wanting to finish his sentence.

Yamileth started tugging on the sleeves of her long sleeved shirt.

I couldn't quiet hear what he said, but Erick muttered something and grabbed her arm again pulling it closer to him. He pulled the sleeve up and gasped. I was barely able to hear him whisper "Oh my god."

"No no no no. Why Yamileth? Why?" I asked in my mind.

He looked up at her and she looking down again. "Why?" he seemed to be upset, but I'm over here nearly dying. "Why would you do this to yourself?"

She stayed quiet not making eye contact in any way.

"Princesa, contesta me. " Erick pleaded.

She looked up and sighed. Then she started telling him everything. EVERYTHING! From school, our parents, my 'friends', the notes, the hating. She showed him a bruise that we were all able to see. I gasped and so did some of the other guys. For a second there I got scared that she heard us, but she didn't.

Erick asked her about the noted and she said she had them in 2 boxes. They were full of them.

"I need you to show me them." Erick said.

"I don't have them right now. " she whispered.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know. I packed them in one of the boxes that Joel said someone was going to bring."

He stared at her for a while before asking her more questions. "Does Joel know? Does he know about any of this? You cutting? The groups at school? Does he know you hate him? What about your parents? Did they know about this?"

"No! Joel doesn't know and he will never know! Okay! He doesn't know that his little group of 'friends' would beat me up until I was nearly dying on the floor. I don't know if he knew I hated him. It's not like he cared anyways. And my parents? They couldn't give a shit about me! If anything they wanted me dead as well!" She yelled. "No one know about this but you." She whispered wiping the tears from her cheeks. I too, did the same and started wiping tears that have fallen onto my face.

I glanced behind me and saw all the guys crying as well.

Erick was just sitting on the same place, on the edge of the bed. His facial expression showed how upset he was. The tears in his eyes threatening to spill. He opened his mouth to speak again. "You know, Joel has to know. He's your brother, he's your family. He's supposed to know about this. You need to talk to him." he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No!" she yelled jumping up from the bed. She took a few steps with her back facing us. "Joel can't know and never will know! You understand! If you tell Joel one little thing about this, I swear to god Erick I will-" she cut herself off when she turned to look at him but saw us in the process.

She looked like a deer caught in headlights. Her skin went pale, her eyes sent wide, and you can see she's breathing heavily and her chest rising and dropping really fast.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 745✨
03•09•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

QUE LES PARECE?! This chapter is a bit boring since it's pretty much the previous chapter, just in Joel's point of view.

But the next chapter will be a bit cute!🙌🙌💖 Lol someone else will ACTUALLY BE IN IT. Not just there unknown 😂😂 Lol.

Well yeah! Hope you enjoyed it! Goodnight! I love you mis Nenas! 😘

~Yamileth💖