Chasing and Tickles

*Yamileths P.O.V*

I was still awake. It is currently 8:07 am and I didn't sleep a wink. After Johann fell asleep a, I played some games on his phone and got bored so I just continued with my drawings. I didn't go through it like most people would have done because 1, I don't like it when people go through my things like that and 2, he could have something in there that he wouldn't want anyone to see.

So after I played a few games, I turned it off and placed it next to him and continued doing what I was doing.

I got tiered and bored so I got up and walked out of the room.

Grabbing a water bottle from the kitchen, I walked outside to the backyard.

About ten minutes later, I heard something from inside and decided to go back since one of them already woke up.

Johann was going in and out of every room yelling out "Yamileth!"

"What!?" I groaned out.

He quickly walked out of the room he just entered, which happened to be the bathroom, and stared at me. "There you are!" he cried out.

"Here I am!" I said with my eyebrows up and doing jaz hands.

He sighed. "I thought you left or something." he muttered.

"Nope. I'm still here."

"Ha-Ha" he laughed sarcastically.

I just smiled innocently and walked up the stairs.

"Is he still sleeping?" I asked as we reached the top of the staircase.

"Yeah. Usually he would be waking up at like 9:30 or something." Johann said shrugging.

I just hummed in response and opened the door.

The second I opened the door, I closed it right away. Johann looked at me confused. I stepped to the side and let him see for himself.

Just like I did, before he even opened it half way, he slammed it shut.

"Run." I whispered/yelled.

The second the words escapes his lips the door was yanked open.

When it was opened, Johann and I went running down the stairs as fast as we could. We split when we reached the bottom. Without looking back, I ran and ran, back and forth, all around the house. I thought I heard footsteps being me making me pick up my speed even more.

I quickly looked behind me and didn't see anything, but when I looked in front of me, I stopped running.

There he was, Yoandri, slowly trying to sneek up on Johann who was frantically looking around to not let Yoandri find him. He would look everywhere but behind him. Yoandri kept inching closer little by little.

Aw hell naw.

"Johann!" I yell out making him jump and look at me pointing behind him. He sees Yoandri and runs as if he just saw the devil.

"Oh shit!" he cried in the process of running.

Yoandri snapped his head towards my direction and started walking to me. I turned around and started running again. I glance back and see him start to run making me go faster.

I run up the stairs and run into a random room. I waited inside and through the door crack, I saw him run by. The second he did, I walked out really quickly and quietly so he won't hear me. The floor somehow creaked making him snap his head back and stare directly into my eyes.