beach nights

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

"Oh my god guys!! That was amazing! You guys did great! Congrats!!!" Johann yelled at the new band when we went backstage.

The 5 guys smiled and yelled and gathered in a group hug with their girlfriends there as well.

I'm proud of them, but I can't take so much yelling so I backed away a bit and walking into one of the dressing rooms.

I can hear their faint yells but not as much.

When they seemed to calm down, I decided to go look for Yoandri and Jaime.

"They're probably in their dressing rooms." I told myself as I got out of the room and started looking for theirs.

As I was passing the rooms, I saw Jaime's first so I stopped in front of his door and softly knocked.

I heard a faint answer through it so I just slowly opened it and poked my head in.

When I did, I saw his body laying on the couch there. His face pressed against the couch, his arms wrapped around a pillow. (My heart! 😭💔)

I walked in and closed the door softly behind me. His back was facing me so he couldn't see me as I lightly placed my hand in his shoulder.

"Jaime?" I whispered.

He quickly turned around as if he wasn't expecting me, making him fall to the ground from the tiny couch.

"Oww." he groaned staring up at me from the ground. "Yamileth! What are you doing here?"

I helped him get up and he sat on the couch. He motioned for me to sit so I did. "Um, I just came to talk to you. Yoandri too, but I saw your room first so I decided to come here. " I muttered playing with my hands.

"Oh. Um, His room is like... 2 doors down." he said pointing towards the door.

I look up at him and see his eyes were slightly tinted with red and he was drying his cheeks.

"Aw. Jaime." I whispered making him look down. "I know this is hard for you. You have every right to be upset. I understand. But, you should also be proud! Proud of yourself. You should be proud that you made it to the finals!! Not everyone got a chance to make it like you did! But maybe this was a sign for you. Maybe you weren't meant to be in a band. Maybe you were meant to be a solo artist that will make his own big singles. Have your own tours. Perform in live shows. This could have been the opening door to a whole new opportunity. Just don't, whatever you do, Never Give Up. (WHERE MY CRUZERS AT THOOOO) Keep going. Don't let this stop you from living your dream. You-" I got cut off by someone entering the room.

One of the girls that Johann introduced me to was standing there looking at us. I'm guessing it's his girlfriend. Behind her was an older guy and a woman with a little girl.

I stand up and he does the same. "Don't forget what I told you." I whisper and took down as I starting walking out.

"Nene." the guy said.

"Papi. Mami." Jaime said and he ran to them and they engulfed him into a hug.

As I saw them have their moment, tears started welling up in my eyes. A moment I never had with my parents. A moment I've always dreamed of having. A moment I'll never get...