On The Hunt

*Johann's P.O.V*

  At first it started for a couple days. Then days started turning into weeks and it all just went on from there.  

  Yamileth and Yoandri seemed to be getting really close and it doesn't take a genius to know that they're both into each other. I'm not going to lie here and say I'm not, but you can say I'm a little bit jealous. 

I mean, ever since Yamileth came, she's the only thing that takes up my thoughts. The first thought in my mind in the morning, and the last at night.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I want her to be mine and only mine.

And I will stop at nothing until I have her.

*Yoandri's P.O.V* 

  Do you ever meet someone and right away you think, “It's them. The one I want to be with.”

  Well I think I found the one I want to be with. 

Lately Yamileth and I have been hanging out a lot. Honestly, whenever we hang out, there is never a dull moment. Even if we're just sitting on the couch doing nothing. Joel seemed to be iffy about us at first but he saw that Yami is happy, he just let us be.

  Of course he gave me that lecture about taking care of his sister and how she is very vulnerable and doesn't know what she's doing sometimes, and if I'm being honest here, that kind of pissed me off. She very well knows what she's doing and she is not vulnerable at all. If anything she is stronger now more than she has ever been. These past couple of months that she's been here made her stronger in every way.

  She has changed a lot since she came. In a good way of course. Between all of us, we helped her get better in every way. Whenever she was with either one of us, which was basically everyday, we made sure that she ate proper meals, gave her advise with whatever we could, made sure she knew what she was worth, gave her motivation in everything she did, made sure she was able to stand up for herself, and made sure she was able to value herself in every way.

  Her depression isn't completely gone but we made sure to help her through it and had her talk to us whenever she felt down. 

  She deserves nothing but the best and we all make sure she gets just that, the best.

*Yamileth's P.O.V* 

  I am officially a new leaf.

Better and stronger.

And I am very proud of myself. 

I never thought I would be able to do it but here I am. And I owe it all to the guys. Without them, I probably wouldn't be here today.

They taught me what it's like to have a family. They are my family. 

 I also decided to make peace with Joel. He's actually an okay person.

And I think it's safe to say that a special someone taught me what love feels like.

And I don't mean the love between a family.

Yoandri has always been so patient with me and teaching me new things everyday. Occasionally, he would take me some places and we would just hang out. He would take me and we would do things he likes an sometimes we would do things I like.

Everyday that goes by is a good day with the guys. I would even hang out with the guys girlfriends. Well, what's left of them. Somehow, the guys ended up breaking up with their girls for some reason. 

Not all together at once but whenever something went down.

  The only ones left are Karla, Joel's girl,  Samantha, Christopher's new girlfriend, and Sophia, Zabdiel's girlfriend.

My Brothers Best Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें