No One

(I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS IN MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH AND YOU KEEP MY WRITING THIS STORY!! THANK YOU LOVES!♥)

*Joel's P.O.V*

She's been gone ever since the show finished. Its almost 1 am and she is still ignoring our calls and messages. We've been looking for her but we can't find her anywhere.

I bumped into Yoandri at the studio when I was going to the restroom and he asked me if I knew where Yamileth was since he wanted to talk to her, and in that moment I realized she wasn't with us.

I am such a horrible brother. Everything bad that happened to her, was all because of me. I was never there for her to protect her. I was never there for her so she can talk to me about her problems and I'll try my best to talk to her about it and help her out. I was never there for her as a brother. Instead 2 other guys that I don't even know about were there for her.

She has every right to hate my guts and not want to know anything about me, but I will still try. I will try to be there for her now even though it might be a bit too late. I won't give up on her. I won't.

So now here I am, at 1:15 am, walking around the streets of Miami looking for my sister.

I just hope we find her.

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

Have you ever had a moment where people hate you so much, that they make you question them? You start questioning why they hate you so much when you didn't even do anything to them. No? Well I'm having one of those moments right now.

Like, the kids from school. What did I ever do to them? Nothing! I never even looked at them nor have I ever spoken to them and they just come up to me, talk shit, beat the crap out of me, and leave me dying.

Also my parents. I have never done anything to them and they hate me as well. Never knew why and I probably will never know either.

But what I don't understand, is why do they hate me... But they just LOVE Joel? I never understood that. But I had to live with it.

I never felt any sort of love in my life. The only place was with Ezequiel and Jeremiah, but they're gone now and I'll never see them again.

They took the bit of love I was holding in with them, as well as my "happiness".

I got my phone out and decided to see if I can find any more videos if them like what Yoandri and Johann showed me.

I barely type in "Ezequiel and Jer" when recommendations of them popped up. I tapped it and many videos of theirs came up.

There were videos of La Banda even from American Idol. There was also a channel by the name of "itsatwinthing". They had song covers, Q&As, challenges, and vlogs.

I started watching them from the first video they had and as soon as I tapped it, tears started welling up my eyes.

I just can't believe this. I haven't seen them in so long time and this is what I see when I see them again. Not personally sadly, but on my phone!