CNCO

Dedicated to MusicDreamer80 cause she's been commenting for the chapter. Thank hun! 💙😘

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

December 13 ,2015

This was it.

Show time.

Which 5 stay and be in the band.

Which 2 leave.

The boys were all in the back finishing up getting ready. Their stylist putting the final touch up on their make up or finishing up their hair.

They all look great! But they also look a bit nervous...

"¡Ya es hora chicos! ¿Estan listos?" Alejandra said once she came in wearing a long blue dress with a black belt. Ugh she so pretty!

"Yeess!!" all the guys yelled.

"Anden pues. Ya vamos empezar." she smiled and walked off somewhere

"I just want to wish you guys the best. You're all great singers and it sucks that 2 of you have to leave. But for no matter what happens, your all amazing guys and you will all make it far. I can promise you that." I said in a low voice but loud enough that they can hear me.

"Aww. Thank you Yami." they said and all gathered in a group hug with me in the middle.

We stayed like that for a moment until they called them to start getting ready to go up.

"C'mon." Johann said pulling my arm.

We went to where there was already a lot of people (mainly girls) standing and cheering.

"JOHANN!" Someone yelled and Johann followed the voice.

He stopped in front of a few girls that had huge smiles. I recognized 2 of them and the others, I had no idea who they were.

"Hola chicas" Johann said giving each of them a hug before standing next to me again.

"Damn Johann. ¿Porque no nos introduces? ¿Como se llama tu novia." one of the girls said.

Johann smiled and looked at me then to them. "She is not my "novia". This is Yamileth Pimentel. Yamileth these annoying girls are the boys' girlfriends. That is Karla and Sophia, you already met them, Joel's and Zabdiel's girlfriends. That is Jannet, Jaime's girlfriend." she smiled and shook my hand. " That's Stephanie, Christopher's girlfriend. " She also smiled and just kinda waved since she was behind like 4 girls. " And that's Monse and Guadalupe, Lupe for short. She's Richards girlfriend and Monse is Ericks girlfriend."

Yeah I'm not memorizing all that at once.

They all smiled and I just slightly waved at them muttering a 'hi'.

"She's Pimentel??" one asked.

"Yeah. She is Joel's twin sister."

"Twins sister?!" they all yelled except for the two who already knew.

"Yeah!! She-" Johann started to explain but got cut off my music playing and an announcer started speaking.

Soon enough, Alejandra came out and started bringing out the judges.

After the judges, the show began with a performance of Pitbull with the guys.

After that, it was time for the solo performances.