Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem

Dedicated to jennyottayy~~ ^___^ You are awesome! Thanks for being patient with me. LOL I hope you all enjoy this :) I really re-written a few parts on this chapter. And this is for all the ButtercupxButch fans out there. 

Chapter IV. Food Fight Mayhem

//KAORU’S POV

RIING RIINNGGG.

“Finally! School is done!” I stood up and stretched my arms.

“For the day” Momoko added. “Ugh. I’m in a good mood, don’t ruin it please. Momoko”

Momoko giggled and fixed her things same with me and Miyako. We went to our lockers to put our books in.

“So, do you guys think that…?”

“Whoa whoa! Forget about them for a day, Miya!” I and Momoko said in sync.

Ugh. I’ve had it with the rowdy ruffs. School was the only place where we can have some peace and quiet and now they’re here too. Well, what do you expect? This is the only high school in this town with the primary school not being counted.

“Honestly, I don’t know why they’d enroll at our school. There’s a much more awesome High school at the next city.” Momoko shrugged as she closed her locker.

“It’s expensive… way too much. You know Mojo can’t afford that.” Miyako says while looking at her self in her mini mirror she has in her locker. She was fixing her look-a-like Octi clip in her hair.

“Yeah I’ve heard it is expensive. It is Elite after all…”

“Mostly rich stuck up kids go there so I’d rather go to this school” I sighed and took my skateboard, “Hey baby, I missed you~”

“You talk to your skateboard like its alive or something…” Momoko looked at my skateboard.

“I think it’s cute!” Miyako giggled.

~~~~

“You’re not coming with us today, Kao-chan?” Miyako asked as we neared the school’s main gates.

I smiled and shook my head, “Nope, not today. I’m going to have a skate in the park and buy some things mom asked me this morning”

“Oh, too bad… There was this new cafe that opened two days ago and I thought we could all check it out…” Miyako pouted

“That face isn’t going to work this time. You two can go together for today… I just have some errands to do”