Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!

Important A/N: Ok first of all. I'm sorry if there are young readers out there. There will be sexual content here but not really what you'd call 'Sexual' just kissing and stuff okay?? JUST KISSING and nothing else. Because i don't want my story to cross that...'Mature' line. XD lol =___= 

Are we clear? Yes? NO?! Okay. ^______^ This is just a fanfiction story of how I wanted them to end up together in the end. So thank you to those who are kind enough to FAN & VOTE. <3333 

**Fun Fact: This story has a LONG LONG way to go before ending. We are only getting STARTED. Mwahahahaha.**

**Warning: NOT EDITED **

Chapter V. Hit That Cockroach! 

//Kaoru’s POV 

“Ahh… so refresh—WHAT THE HELL, you’re still here??”  I blurted out as soon as I saw Butch comfortably seating on my couch like he owned the whole place.

He was intensely focused on this soccer match and as soon as he heard my voice he glanced at me and, “Oh. Hey” he waved and stared back at the tv.

I raised my left eyebrow at him in question and he looked at me again. The moment he knew what I want; he threw his hands in the air, sighed and stood up.

“Do you want me to go already??” He asked.

“Isn’t that obvious??” I replied.

I threw myself on the couch and dried my hair with a towel while I turned my attention to the tv. He just stood there. He was about to pull this ‘puppy dog face’ trick on me, but I know to well that won’t work. Momoko has always used that on me and I pretty much end up agreeing to what she wants. Ugh.

“Butch, that won’t work on me,” I said not giving him a spare glance.

“Ok, fine… I’ll go” He said in defeat and dragged his feet to the door.

“Oh and butch,”

He turned back to me, eyes sparkling, and mouth formed into a huge grin. “Don’t forget to lock the door before you leave”

After I said that, his face fell and turned into a frown. “Okay…”

I rolled my eyes at him and said, “Okay, you can stay,” I said to him.

“Really?!” He asked surprised “Yes really. Just don’t annoy the daylights out of me”

“YES MA’AM!” He fake saluted and threw his self on the couch. He sat close to me.

To close for my liking… UGH.

//Momoko’s POV