.intermission.

Okay, so I mainly just added this to have a barrier between part one & part two. Also, another thing, is that part one was mainly like a back story for Astryd & now in part two we are actually getting into the actual plot and everything. 

If for some reason you haven't read part one yet, that's alright. You don't really need to read it to understand part two. I really hope you enjoy part two, though, (: it takes place during the Avengers. The official trailer for part two is to the side! Please watch it!

thank you all so much for your support! It truly means a lot to me, <3 Anyway below is a recap of part one & short summary for part two!

RECAP:

              Astryd Friggadottir is the lost princess of Asgard who due to an accident involving the casket of ancient winters was left stranded on Earth alone. In Earth, she grows up blocked from her past along the side of her adoptive father, Erik Selvig. Strange events occur as the years go by and they all involve Astryd who later on finds out that she harnesses some of the tesseract's power. Due to this, Nick Fury labels her as a threat and holds her captive for a while. While being held captive Loki decides to pay her a visit and give her all of her old memories back (since Odin took them from her), and he lies about Odin to her, turning her against her own father. Loki leaves, promising her that he'd return for her, but Astryd has a vision of Loki's death and doesn't think his promise will be fulfilled. Astryd is then asked to become an Agent for S.H.I.E.L.D and she agrees. That same day she has a vision of Captain America and informs Fury that he is buried under a lot of ice. That night, she wakes up to a gleaming tesseract resting on her bed side table.

PART TWO SUMMARY: 

            I've always thought that once I unveiled my past, life would be better. I was wrong. Loki kept his promise: that he would one day return for me, but it wasn't just me who he had returned for...it was the tesseract.

             War is coming. 

           And I have to choose between what I know is right or what I think is right...