Chapter 17

Chandler's POV!

"Chandler wake up." my dad yelled at me.

I jumped up and ran and got my jursey on and some jeans and my shoes. I grabbed my back pack and phone and ran down stairs.

"Well someone is excited to go back to school."

"Are you kidding. Today is the first football game. We are so going to bring home a W tonight. Right dad."

"Right."

I kissed my moms cheek and grabbed a water then ran out the door. Tonight is going to be the best moments of my life. Man I love Friday nights. 

I got to school and walked in. I walked passed Annabella's bench and I looked at her. She was laughing. I promised I would keep our friendship on the down low, but I dont care. I ran up and picked her up hugging her.

"Hey doll."

"Hey why are you so happy."

"Seriously I have spent every moment until three in the morning talking about tonight."

"Friday night football game."

"Of course. What else does life have to offer."

She laughed and hugged me. I gave her my football pin and picked up my back pack.

"I got to go, but I will see you tonight after the game. my mom said she would meet you and my dad in my VIP section."

"Alright. Good luck."

I walked away and went to my friends. Today is one of the best days ever.

Annabella's POV!

I turned back around and my friends where looking at me. They had a strange look on their faces like I did something wrong. He is seriously just a boy.

"What?"

"When did you start being so clingy with Chandler Michealson who is one of the biggest players in the school." One of them said.

"He isn't like that. You don't know him or his past so you shouldn't judge him. He happens to be a very sweet guy who happens to just be a normal boy."

I rolled my eyes and walked away. How can they say that. It's not even their business.

Eight Hours Later

Chandler's POV!

We where in our huddle about to run out on the field. I was in the front and was about to lead. The whistle blew and we ran out cheering. I put my helmet on and grabbed hands with three of my best friends. We walked to meet the captions from the other school to call heads or tails.

We won and I called for the ball. We lined up and was about to start the game. I looked up to see my mom and Annabella talking and laughing. I smiled and focused on the game. The game finally started.