Humpty Dumpty Escapes From Prison, How Grand!

hey guys, so we are three friends totally winging it on a story.We will put our 3 intials at the end of each chapter so you know who wrote it.Just tell us if the story begins to get too wierd! :)

                                                     Chapter 1 - Ash

 Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't find Humpty Dumpty after he escaped from the king's prison.

I was falling, falling, falling, then I hit the ground, my white skin tearing and bleeding. Through the pain I got up and kept running. The king's men were nearly on top of me. They were after me for my crimes. I had killed a man, my own brother, at that. We were brothers and I killed him. Thinking about this made me slow down and the king's men tackled me. I didn't struggle; it would waste too much energy, stuff that I had a short supply of. But if I was going to break and stay out of the king's prison I was going to need a plan.......

"Ashlynn! Wake up! Breakfast is almost on the table!" my mom called.

I grunted, called a discombobulated reply, and climbed off my matress. You see, I spent my bedroom budget on paint for my walls and had to get a lot less furniture but that was okay, I still had my piano, viola, and violin to take up a corner of my room. Anywho, I shuffled to my black dresser and pulled out some underclothes and a see-through white 'v' neck tee shirt, then walked to my closet and pulled out some lightwash skinny jeans, a ocean blue spaghetti strap undershirt, and classic low-top converse. After putting them on I walked downstairs and to the kitchen just as my mom was setting the plates out.

"Maxwell! Breakfast!" My mom called to my big brother.

Maxwell came jogging down the stairs a minute later with a cheeky grin on his face. How could he be such a morning person?! The thought pulled a groan out of me but the whole family ignored it, used to my grunting and groaning in the morning. As soon as my brother sat down and mom gave me my coffee I dug into my food. Breakfast was great; pancakes, sausage, and cinnamon rolls. But my coffee was greater. When my food was gone we all dispersed; Mom to go get ready for work, Max to get dressed for college classes, and me to my bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. I ended up just brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a high ponytail, then cliping a bright green hair flower to the base of it. Once I had put on my mascara, eyeliner, and green rose earrings I went back into my room and sat down at my piano.

I played one of my favorite songs; Kiss it Better, and then grabbed my black messenger bag and left the house. Ugh, I hate school. I don't do bad, in fact I have straight A's but I still don't like it. School is so dramatic and full of players and sluts. But I got on the bus anyway and sat in the back seat with my best friend; Daniella. Her twin brother was across the aisle, talking to one of his fellow soccer stars. Daniella was reading, as usual, even though she is so pretty and could probably do whatever she wants, she chooses to get straight A+s and wear glasses instead of contacts. But for me she closed the book and smiled.

"Hey Ash." she said.

"What's up Dani." I replied with a smile.

"Eh, I'm about to throw this book to the wall and burn it." she chuckled.

"I won't even ask." I flat out laughed.

We chatted all the way to school and until the bell rang for first hour. We had Biology together and were partners in our project. The classes till lunch passed by smoothly but after lunch, in my Trig class a new student was introduced.

"Class, please give a warm Hedghog welcome to a young man by the name of Ross Wess." Mr.Williams boomed.

A super duper hot guy walked into the room. He had white-blonde hair that fell down to his eyebrows, a few strands falling in his eyes. His eyes were Ocean blue, endless, and beautiful. I suddenly felt really ugly with my dark chocolate, waist length hair and stormy grey eyes. Only one thing ran through my mind.

The only seat left in the class was next to me.

<3 SIF