Goodbye.

Tionne's P.O.V.

A few days ago, Ro and I resolved our issues at lunch with our manager Bill. He thought it would be better to have us solve our issues with just the two of us, instead of all three of us at a time. The tension was high at first, but in the end, Rozonda and I were back talking again. I apologized for not telling her about knowing about Dallas and explained why kept it from her for so long. She understood and apologized for being a b*tch about it.

Bill informed us that Lisa was suppose to be getting on the road today, so Ro and I thought it would be a good idea to head over there and attmept to make peace.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I put the last few boxes in the jeep, with the help of Jamal.

"You ready?" He asked closing the closing the trunk.

"Yeah, I just gotta go lock up." I told him. I turned around and went back upstairs to my condo. I took my last walk through the place.

I wished I could stay, but family comes first. Things shouldn't have ended the way they did between me and the girls, but hey, they say everything happens for a reason. I have yet to find out what that reason is, but whatever.

I made my way back to the living room. I scanned the empty room with my eyes.

I had so many good memories in this place, not only in this place, but in Atlanta. There was the time Tionne, a girl named Crystal, and myself auditioned for L.A. Reid and Pebbles, and Tionne and I made the cut. We replaced Crystal with Rozonda and got signed. There was the time I threw this big party when I moved in this place and almost got kicked out the second week. I even remember when we were in that Whitney Houston video. Well, who would forget being in a music video with Whitney?

"Man," I mumbled. I'm not ready to hand my key in yet, not at all. I decided to go over to the bay window. This would be the last time I look out this window. I gazed out the window and noticed a car that looked awfully familiar, a little too familiar. I watched as a short figure that seemed to be an inch or two taller than me get out of the vehicle. After that person got out, and another figure got out on the passenger side. They both walked over to Jamal and they started talking. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out who they were. They turned around and looked up at building. It was two of the last people I expected to see today. Rozonda and Tionne.

"Speak of the Devil One and Devil Two." I voiced aloud, walking away from the window.  I turned each and every light off, then headed over to the door and walked out, closing the door behind me. I went down the million of stairs that led to the main door and went outside. I walked over to my vehicle where her and Jamal were standing.

"Hey," They both said in unison.

"Hey," I said sorta dry.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning against my jeep.

"Let's just drop it, Lisa." Rozonda replied. "I'm sick of acting like this."

"You want to just drop it, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Hmm. So by dropping it, I'll have to act like it never happened, and act like y'all didn't disrespect me?"

"Okay, I thought about everything I said. Some of it may have been uncalled for."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh, some of it?"

"What she means is," Tionne took over for Rozonda. "We didn't mean to seem like were being unsupportive of your decision."

I rolled my eyes, "Right, because cussing me out and being ignorant said 'We support your decision one hundred percent.'"

"Don't pretend like you didn't say anything back," Rozonda chimed back in.

"Everything that came out my mouth was said due to what y'all said." I replied.

"What did you want us to say, 'Oh that's great, Lisa, make sure you send us a post card?'"

Tionne's P.O.V.

I swear I could slap Rozonda right now. We're suppose to be making up with Lisa, and here she goes starting another argument.

"No, I expected a 'We understand' or a 'Let me know if I can help.'" Lisa fired back.

"Okay," I said before Rozonda could reply. "We were wrong for how we reacted and we realized that now, right Ro?"

I elbowed her, making her agree.

I continued, "We didn't mean to come at you like that. Both of us should have responded differently. We're sorry."

Lisa looked at Rozonda, I guess expecting her to apologize for herself.

"We just don't want you to leave." Rozonda said. It wasn't exactly an apology but she finally said something that wasn't gonna get Lisa all fired up again.

Lisa sighed and slighly smiled, "I guess I accept your apology."

The three of us did a group hug.

"Um, Lisa?" Rozonda called.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you wanna apologize?"

"Shhh. Don't ruin the moment." She said, making all of laugh.

"We're gonna work on that." I told her.

"Save it for the next argument."

She's right. There will be plenty more in the future. We argue loud. We argue hard. We argue all the time, but that's only because we're sisters. 

Lisa left for Philly with Jamal, leaving Ro and I behind. Of course, we all shedded a few tears, especially. Rozonda and Lisa. Lisa's crying was unexpected. Ro done turned her into a softy. Hell, she turned all of us into softies. Anyway, we'll just be here in Atlanta living our lives and waiting for Lisa to return for visits and business, like she promised.

The End.