Plan

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's been about a few weeks now and let me just say, things are going great. The moving to Philly thing is still on my mind, not because Jamal and I are dating now, but because my family really needs my help. Maybe I'll talk to Ti and Ro about it and see what they think.

It's been a while since we've seen eachother. Not so much a while, but a week. Rozonda just celebrated her birthday about a week ago, and she went with her mother to visit some family in New Jersey. She's back now. Tionne's been working on her moving situation and stuff. And me? As I stated before, I'm trying to figure out this family stuff.

I picked up my phone and dialed Tionne's number.

"Hola." Ti answered.

"Wassup, girl!" I yelled into the phone.

"Nothin'. I'm just baby sitting Kayo."

"Oh. Have you talked to Ro lately?"

"Nope."

"Ok. I was thinking we should all meet up tomorrow somewhere." I said.

"That sounds like a good idea."

I heard a noise through the phone.

"Kayo!" I heard Tionne yell. "Lisa, you and Ro decide on the place, then call me later. I gotta go. Bye, love ya."

"Love you too. Bye." I hung up.

I glanced at the clock. Man, I gotta get to the bank before it closes. I grabbed my almond brown cross-body purse and left.

When I arrived at the bank, I went inside and made my withdraw of a few hundred. I'm getting some money out for my mom. I'm going to send it to her tomorrow morning.

Of course, as usual, someone recognized me. I signed my name in their checkbook. Crazy, right?

On my way back to my condo, I called Ro.

"Hello?" She answered sounding like a child.

"Hey, Rozie." I said silently laughing.

"What the h*ll? Lisa?"

"Who else would it be?"

This chick actually answered the question. "My mother, Tionne, maybe Dallas, BabyFa-"

"Ok. You weren't suppose to answer that." I said cutting her off.

"Well, you asked."

"Well, you asked." I mocked her. "Anyway, I called to see if you wanted to meet up with Ti and I for lunch tomorrow."

"Ok. First of all, I don't talk like that. And sure. That sounds like a good idea."

"Where do you wanna meet up?" I asked her.

"How about a pizza place? I haven't had pizza in a long time."

"Do you know of any pizza places?"

"You know I do. There's this new pizza place in town called Fellini's."

"How on Earth do you find all these new places? Do you sense them or somethin'?"

"Lisa, I have a car."

"So what you're saying is you drive around looking for resturants?"

"No. I'm saying that when I run errands I check my surroundings when I drive."

"Right, right." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Where is this place located?"

"Right near the mall. It's in that same shopping center."

"Ok."

"What time are we meeting up?" Ro asked me.

I yielded as I approached the stoplight. "How's 12?"

"Sounds good."

"Ok, and I'll pick up Tionne."

"Ok. See you tomorrow." Ro said. "Love ya, sis."

"Love ya too, Rozie. Bye."

"Bye."

We both hung up.

Tionne's P.O.V.

After hearing a big thud, I raced up the stairs to see what was going on.

Music was playing loudly, and all I heard was music.

"Now I'm fresh, dressed, like a million bucks
Threw on my white socks, with my all blue chucks
Stepped out the house." Kayo rapped along with the music while standing on his bed."

"What are you doing?" I asked standing in Kayo's doorway.

He pressed the pause button on his CD Player. "What does it look like?"

"Don't get smart with me."

"I'm rapping."

"What was that noise I heard downstairs?"

"It was part of my performance. You know how rappers jump off the stage?"

"Yeah."

"Well, my bed is my stage."

"I'm going downstairs. Stop the performance, or I'm stopping it myself."

"What?"

"Stop jumping, dancing, or whatever you're doing on your bed, so you won't fall of and break your neck. If you don't stop, I will stop this little concert MYSELF." I said before turning around and heading down downstairs.

I went to the basement, my living space. After grabbing the remote, I fell backwards onto the bed and turned on the TV.

My phone started ringing.

I grabbed it and answered, "Halo."

"Halo?" Lisa questioned. "Do you mean hello?"

"It's another form of hello."

"Last time I checked it wasn't."

"You ain't checked nothin'." I playfully rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

"You told me to call you back."

"A'ight. What's the plan?"

"I'm picking you up at 11:45, and we're meeting up at some new place called Fellini's."

"What the h*ll is that?"

"It's a pizza place." She answered. "And let me say this now, you better be ready on time."

"I'm always ready on time."

"That's a d*mn lie."

I laughed. "Nah, I'm serious. Sh*t just always happen when it's time to go."

"Ok, Tionne. Ok." Lisa laughed. "Just be ready when I get there."