Checkin on a Sista

Lisa P.O.V.

So I went home about 2 hours ago. I'm still a little irritated with how things went at the studio. I also called Ro like 5 times since I got home and she hasn't answered. That's why, I am currently on my way over to her house. Don't worry, I'm not going to start trouble, but I need to check up on my sista!

I turned into her driveway and got out of my jeep. I locked the vehicle and walked towards the door. Then I rung the doorbell.

"Who is it?" Someone asked from the other side the door.

"Lisa!" I said loud enough so they could hear me.

The person opened the door. Standing in the doorway was Ro. "Hey Lisa." She was wearing her pajamas and had a blanket wrapped around her.

"Hey Ro." I said smiling. "Can I come in?"

"Yea." She stepped out of the way.

I walked in and sat on the couch. Ro closed the door.

"What brings you here?" She asked walking towards the other couch.

"I came to check on you." I said with a smile.

"How come Ti didn't come?"

"Oh. I didn't tell her I was coming." I said.

"Oh."

"Ro?" I called her name.

"Yea?" She looked up at me.

"I know I asked you earlier, but how are you really doing?" I asked.

"Like I said earlier, I'm fine." She responded.

"Then how come you didn't come to the studio?"

"I just-" She started but she stopped.

"You just what?"

"I just don't want to see him." She looked at me.

I nodded.

"Are y'all still together?" I asked. He didn't act like it earlier, but I'm not sure.

"No. Yes." She looked down. "I don't know."

"Do you want to be with him, Ro?" I asked her. She seemed confused.

"I do, but I want him to stop." Ro looked like she was fighting the tears. "I want him to understand that I have feelings."

"I get it." I said in understanding.

Then tears started coming out of her eyes. This time Dallas really hurt her.

I got up and went over to the other couch and sat down next to her.

"You know, it's gonna be ok." I said. I hate seeing my sister upset like this. I grabbed the tissue box that was next to me and handed it to her.

She just sat there and cried for about 10 more minutes. Then she said something.

"Thanks, Lisa." She smiled putting the tissue box beside her.

"You're welcome." I said.

"I think I'm gonna come tomorrow." Ro said. 

"That's good. I'll see you then." I stood up.

"Wait, you're leaving?"

"Yea, girl. I got clean my house and fix my dinner." I said. " I got a whole list."

Ro laughed. "Alright Lisa, thanks for stopping by." She walked over and gave me a hug. Then I left.