Dresses with Drama

Ti P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning at 11:30 to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Man, I really have to stop setting that thing. I turned it off and pushed the covers back. I then got out bed and walked toward the bathroom. I went inside and showered. Then I came out, and finished getting ready. I put my wallet in my hoodie's pocket, then I went downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked my mother as I entered the kitchen.

"Cereal or oatmeal." She simply replied. "I have to go grocery shopping."

"Ok." I looked on top of the refrigerator for the cereal box labled 'Trix'.

Sometimes my mom moves things around, so I walked over to the cabinet and looked inside. I didn't see the box.

"Where is the cereal box at?" I asked.

"In the garbage." Kayo answered. He was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

I turned around and looked at him. "You threw my cereal away?"

"Yea." He said. "It wouldn't make since to leave an empty cereal box on top of the fridge."

"Empty?"

"I ate the rest of mine 'Corn Pops' yesterday. I had to eat something for breakfast." He grinned. "You know how much I hate oatmeal."

Is he mocking me?

"No. I hate oatmeal!" I started chasing him.

He started running around the table and ran behind him.

"Tionne!" My mother shouted.

I jumped.

"Stop it this instant!" My mother yelled. Kayo ran out of the kitchen and up the staircase.

"Sorry." I said.

"You'll just have to eat oatmeal. Just one day out of the year."

The doorbell rang. I hope it's Ro.

"I'll just grab something while I'm out." I said. I grabbed my coat and put it on.

"Bye mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked towards the door.

"Bye sweetie." She replied.

"Bye, Ti." Kayo said from the top of the staircase.

"See ya later, Kayo." I opened the door and walked outside.

"Hey, Ti." Ro said greeting me.

"Hey." I said. We both walked to her car.

I walked to the passenger side and got inside.

"I'm surprised the Lil munchkin didn't open the door." Ro said opening the door of car and getting inside.

We both put on our seatbelts.

"Yea, I was chasing him and he ran up the stairs." I said. "Plus, he's not suppose to be opening the door. He got in trouble last time he did that."

"Why do you always have to bother the kid?" Ro turned on the car and began to drive.

"I don't always bother him. He bothers me." I said. "Do want to know what he did this morning?"

"What did he do, Ti?"

"The Lil munchkin," I said mocking her. "ate the rest of my cereal."

"Ooo, oo!" I said. "And guess what I ate!"

"What did you eat, Ti?" She asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Well, let's go to Dunkin' Donuts." Ro pointed to the Dunkin Donuts that is just pass the light.