Caspar

Okay that photo made me so sad:..(

I don't care what anyone says, I could see it, the whole thing. It was like I was floating above the table as they began the surgery, I was watching but I couldn't process it. I saw them pick up the knife but I was thinking about Joe. It wasn't like it was even clear thoughts about Joe ether, just little things like his smile, how he always swings his arm when he gets excited, and when we are about to kiss he always looks down right before, because he is too embarrassed to keep eye contact.

As I watched the hours went by. Sometimes there was beeping and panic, other time things were calm. Every second I was thinking of Joe. Remembering our first kiss, I hadn't planned it, but it was perfect. Sometimes plans are overrated. We try to plan our life's down to the second to make sure everything is just right. I didn't plan on any of this, I didn't plan on falling in love, I was going to stay for a couple months then leave, but I didn't I stayed. A even if I die on this table I will never regret it. I was a boy who was never cared about I was shipped from place to place, and then I found Joe and he loved me and kept me close.

Then suddenly it all went black. I feel a something warm. A pair of arms around my neck. I gently open my eyes look down and smile. I'm not dead and now Joe is asleep on my chest. And just stare down at Joe, I am exhausted and beyond sore, but my heart feels full. He told me not to let him down and I didn't. I did it.

"Caspar!"

I look up to see Troye sitting on Connors lap. Troye smiles a big smile at me. I move me my finger over my lips, so that Troye knows not to be too loud. I don't want him wake up. He looks so tired and peaceful.

Troye gets up from his chair and cuddles into the over side from Joe. The bed is now full. I move my hand to the small of Joes back and pull him close to make sure he doesn't fall off.

"I love you Caspar." Troye says resting his head on my shoulder

"Love you too Troye." I say squeezing Troye with my free arm "now let's sleep for awhile, and when we wake up this will all be over."

And we do. I don't know how long it is but, I hear a sound, and slowly my eyes flutter open. I see Joe sitting at the other end of my bed looking at me. There is no one else in the room.

"Caspar!" Joe says when he sees that my eyes are open "you are awake" his voice is tearful but happy.

"I am awake." I say smiling at him, and he smiles at me. And we sit there after everything that had happened and just smiled. Then suddenly Joe came over and held me, it was more then a hug, more then an embrace, he held me. I could feel his tears wetting my hospital gown.

"Joe don't cry it's all okay." I say

"I thought you were dead they said 90% you were going to die." He says squeezing me tight.

"Yeah but you told me not to, so I didn't" I say I pull him away so I am looking him In the eye, I wipe the tears from his faces "I wouldn't do that to you."

He kisses me a wet kiss mixed with tears. And then rests his forehead against mine.

"I guess this means we are getting married." He says grinning.

"I guess so."