Caspar

Everything can change in a day. A day can go from great to terrible in a second. A day can change your life from being the happiest you have ever been to the saddest. day can start with a cute I love you text from your boyfriend and end with you crying alone with a black eye. And that is exactly what happened.

My Thursday started perfectly. I got a cute text from Joe and got up. Theo and I didn't want to make breakfast so we stopped at a McDonalds and get some egg McMuffins.

"So how's it going with Joe?" Theo asks raising her eyebrows at me.

"Totally amazing!" I say grinning at Theo.

"I am happy for Caspar. And things are better with Connor?" She asks

"So much better. He and Troye aren't public but he is easying into it. He will sit with us sometimes at lunch. Troye, Connor, Joe and I all hung out the other day at Joes. They where so cute all cuddly." I say smiling at Theo.

"Well I'm glad things are going so well Casp. I have to work late tonight so be careful when you go home." She says.

This wipes the smile off my face. I can't believe I live in a place where I have to worry about being home alone. Theo gently touches my arm and smiles at me.

"3 months, Casp. Then we will have the money to get an apartment." Theo says.

After we finish breakfast I head off to school. Even the sadness of my crappy foster home couldn't bring me down today. I had mostly good classes and more importantly most classes with Joe. And tonight was date night with Joe!!

The day seems to fly by and before you know it Joe and I are holding hands and walking out the door.

"I have a surprise for you!" Joe says "well it was a surprise for me but it helps you out as well. It's a new car!"

Joe moves aside and shows me a shiny red car. Wow sometimes I feel like Joe and I are so different. I have clothes from the thrift shop and a flip phone and he got a new car. I smile at him trying to be supportive. I give him a little kiss. He has issues as well. I couldn't imagine going through what he was with Zoe.

"Do you want to go to our spot?" Joe asks wrapping his arms around my waist and looking up at me.

"Of course!" I say planting another small kiss on his lips. I still get thingly happy feelings each time I kiss Joe. I am the luckiest guy in the world.

Joe and I have a romantic drive to our stop looking down on the world. I won't get into too much detail about what we did there because it was mostly just gooey romantic stuff. Oh don't judge me I am in love!

Afterward Joe being the gentleman he is, drove me home. After we started driving I realized Joe had never actually been to my house before. He knew I was a foster kid but I didn't want him to see the place I was living... Part of me told myself it was because I didn't want him to worry but another part was worried once he saw this side of my life he would be too grossed out to love me. My heart starts to beat like crazy as we pull up to my house. From the outside it doesn't look too bad. Not great, a little beat up and small. As long as he doesn't come in it should be okay.

I smile at Joe and lean close to him. "Thanks for the ride JoJo." I whisper and then kiss him lightly. 

"Thank you." Joe says running his hand through my hair.

"For what." I whisper. Our faces are less than an inche from each other.

"You made me feel worth something, when I thought I was worth nothing. Every time I feel hopeless or alone I look at you and I feel... Everything. I love you Caspar And I think I always will." Joe says in his perfect voice.