Caspar

It's been 5 weeks 2 days and 7 hours since I had moved, not that I'm counting. We had seen each other three times. But never alone, twice with my sister, and once Connor and Troye came.  Of course I wanted to see Theo, Connor, and Troye but I would love to have just one moment with Joe, just Joe.

"You thinking about your boy?" Will says.

Will was sitting on his bed which was under my bed. (we have bunk beds) so I can't see his face.  Will was artsy and funny Joe would love him. And I am back to thinking about Joe.

"A Little." I say "you thinking about Arden?"

Wills girlfriend Arden was on a school trip and had been gone for a week so the two of us had been sitting around missing are other half.

"Yeah," Will sighs "Tuesday can't come soon enough."

"Okay that's it!" Oli says getting up from his bed "We are going out!"

"I don't know." I say "Joe might call he said he would."

"He said he would call at 5 it's 8. He is probably out or busy. So let's go out! My friend Marcus is having a small party we can go! Oli says.

The thought of Joe being out annoyed me for some reason, I know it shouldn't, but it did.

I lean over the side of my bed so my head is hanging down into Wills bed.

"You wanna?" I ask.

"Sure." Will says. Clearly not enthusiastic about the idea.

We tell Ms.Helbig we are heading out for the night. She does her thing, telling us to be safe, and when we should be home. It's nice to have someone who cares that much, besides my sister no one took care of me like this before.

We take a short bus trip until we arrive at Olis friend Marcus's house. The so called "small" party actually seemed quite big to me. The house was a classic big White House, with two stories and stairs leading up to the door. People are smoking on the the little porch in front of the house and the door is wide open. The 3 of us walk up the stairs and into the house. The loud music seems to pulsate around me. Oli is greeted by a blonde boy and seem to have a conversation I cannot hear over the loud music. Oli waves at Will and I to follow him and this blonde boy past a group of people playing beer pong into the kitchen. It's a little quieter in here, so we can hear each other talk.

The blonde boy jumps up and sits on the counter.

"Hey, I am Marcus!" He said his words slurring slightly clearly a little drunk.

"Hey, I'm Joe." I say

"Will." Will says.

"So you guys down for a game of beer pong?!" Oli asks. "Marcus and I vs you guys."

For a second I don't want to. What if Joe calls? I don't want to be drunk! But then the thought of Joe being out, having fun, with out me returned.

"Sure," I say "Come on Will let's win this."

And we did. Then we played again and lost badly. This is when the night started to get blurry.

I remember drink after drink, Loud music, and dancing. I couldn't find Will or Oli. I remember a girl with blonde hair and high cheekbones she wanted to dance with me so I did. She wanted to go talk outside so I follow her.

"I have a umm you know a boyfriend." I slur drunkenly.

"Well that's okay." She giggles.

Her blonde hair is up in a high pony. She is wearing jean shorts and a black guns and roses tank top. She tilts her head to the side as she talks and fiddles with fingers. Then she looks up at me and slowly leans her head towards me.

"I love him a lot." I say as I stare at her lips.

"Okay." She whispers.

A part of mind is yelling at me to stop. I love Joe. I don't even know this girls name. But I can't seem to stop. And for a moment I want to forget about Joe.

Suddenly her lips press against mine. It doesn't feel like when I kiss Joe, we don't fit perfectly. I put my hand on her lower back and pull her close. Then suddenly I push her away.

What am I doing. I love Joe. How could I do this to him.

"Caspar are you okay?" Blonde girl asks.

"No no no." I say feeling hot tears trickling down my cheeks. "Just leave." I whisper

I have to call Joe. I need to talk to him now. I pull out my phone and see 2 missed calls from Theo. Then I get another. I answer it. I start to say hello but before I can get the word out. She starts rapidly talking.

"Caspar I am coming to get you. Something bad has happened to Joes sister. It doesn't look good he needs you. I already talked to your foster mum. You are going to stay with Troye."

"Wait what." I slur

"Joe sister she's getting worst."