Caspar

Joe is cuddling on my chest as we watch a movie at his house. His head is resting on my chest and goes up and down each time I breath. I gently run my hair through his hair and then place my hand on his back pulling him closer to me.

We had been boyfriends for two weeks now. The best two weeks of my life. During school we act like friends and even when we are in public we act like friends. Then we go to the nock or to Joes house and then I get to stop pretending like I don't have the greatest boyfriend in the world.

In these 2 weeks I learnt one thing Joe Sugg was the best guy in the world. He makes me laugh more then anyone else I have ever meet. Every time he smiles I melt inside. Each time he thouches me I get the tingles. With every kissed my heart explodes. He's prefect I love him.

"Joe Sugg you are amazing." I say smiling down at my boyfriend.

"Caspar Lee you are super amazing." Joe says smiling up at me.

"Hey Joe I have been wanting to ask you something." I say.

"Of course Caspie."

Joe and I move from our cuddling positioning so we can are sitting cross legged looking at each other. I'm alittle nervous because I don't want to annoy Joe or remind him of what he wants to forget but I need to know the answer.

"Joe you remember when I umm walked in on you and Troye talking." I say.

"Yes" Joe says blushing.

"Well you said you where falling in something with me... I was wondering what you where going to say." I basically whisper.

Joes face blushes and he looks down at his hands.

"Caspie I was going to say I thought I was falling in love with you." Joe says.

My heart skips a beat. Joe was falling in love with me. Wait thought.

"I don't think that any more." Joe says.

Suddenly my heart breaks a little bit. Just try not to cry I repeat to myself.

"I know it... And Caspar I'm not falling for you. I love you. I love you more then I thought was possible. I never thought I deserve to love someone this much." He says quietly.

The second  the words leave his mouth I kiss him. It's long and passionate his hands pulls me closer until he is laying down and I am on top of him. He runs his hands through my hair.  He pulls away a tiny bit and whispers "I love you" on to my lips. He then slams his lips into mine again holding nothing back this time. His hands run up my back his tongue is pushing against my lips until I finally allow him entrance. Then suddenly

Buzz Buzz my phone rings

"Just ignore it" Joe whispers so I do.

We go back to kissing until.

Buzz Buzz

" it could be important." I sigh.

I take my phone out of the pocket and answer it.

"Hello." I say.