Caspar

I straighten my tie and check my hair one last time. It was Christmas Eve and after much begging Troye, Connor, Joe and I, had convinced our guardians to Let us all spend Christmas Eve together. Troyes family was at his grandmothers house so the four of us have the house to ourselves. Troye and I had made a romantic dinner and set up candles and roses for our boys. Joe had been so sweet to me since we got back together. I had gotten a job and Joe picks me up almost everyday. Since it is winter we have been just been cuddling and watching Netflixs. He invented a chocolate and named it after me. It's been pretty great.

"Outfit check?" I yell at Troye.

Troye comes into the room dress in black skinny jeans and a button up shirt buttoned straight to the top. He looks classy and great. Troye had quickly become like a brother to me and I was so happy he was happy.

"Caspar! You look amazing." He says giving me a hug "Joe is going to love it."

"Thanks Troye Boy you look great."

Ding dong.

"They are here!" I yell alittle too loud. "Joe or Connor?"

"Umm I think it will be Connor he is always on time." He says

We laugh and we run down the stairs to the front door. I swing the door open and there stands Joe. It's snowing lightly so he has a couple of snow flakes resting on his navy suit. He has a skinny red tie and he looks drop dead gorgeous.

"Wow" I say.

"I could say the same thing." Joe says standing on his tippy toes and kisses my cheek. "Can I come in its freezing?"

"No." I say raising my eyebrow. Joe just laughs and pushes past me and we walk to living room.

"We and by we I mean mostly Troye has been cooking all day. We are even super fancy and have some champagne." I say handing Joe a glass.

"Awe you guys are so cute." Joe says.

I sit down and put my arm around Joe. I lay back so Joe can cuddle into his side. Troye starts a fire and the 3 of us sit and chat.

Troye leaves to go get some snacks. Joe cuddles  up even closer to me. He kisses my neck and then my cheek.

"Merry Christmas Caspie." He whispers in my ear.

"Merry Christmas Jojo, I love you."

"Where is Connor?" Troye wonders "I hope he is okay it's really starting to snow."

And he was right it was snowing hard. But Connor rings the doorbell seconds later.

"Con Con!" Troye says "awe babe you look just amazing."

"So do you. How did I get a boy like you." Connor says.

"Food!" I say rudely interrupting their cute moment but I'm hungry.

"Yes let's eat!" Joe says

"God I love you!" I say.

The three of us sit down at the table that Troye and I had made up all fancy. I look at al the food I was so excited to eat. But before I could help myself Connor interrupted me by standing.

"Before we eat I think we should all make toasts. Okay I will start. All 3 of you made a huge difference in my life. I spent most of my life hiding my feelings. But I saw the 3 of you living your life so truly it made me want to do the same. And Troye," he says looking down at Troye "I didn't think Love was real, or possible until I met you. And then suddenly the world was full of colour. Troye thank you."

Troye wipes a tear from his eye. "Okay me next. " He says "okay guys. Joe, you saved me the first day we met and ever since then you have been an amazing friend. Spending time with you always brighten my day. Caspar, living with you has been so great. You are like a brother to me. Actually you are my brother. You are always there to here for me and you are the best. And Connor I can't put into words how I feel about you. I was a lost boy, and you found me."

"Wow, guys." Joe says "I am next,"

Joe stands up and takes a deep breath. He smile at me which sends shivers down my spin.

"All 3 of you have showed me love in a new way. Connor you showed me how love can grow and change. You went from someone who no offence was kinda a jerk to one of my best friends. Troye you showed my how caring and platonic love can be.  You are so sweet and give great advice. And Caspar,"

Joes pauses and looks down at me. I reach up and grab his hand.

"Caspie, you showed me true love. Real love. Before I met you it's like I couldn't breathe. And now It's like I'm finally able to breathe and run and sing. I want to spend every day, every second in your arms."

I jump out of my chair and kiss Joe. I couldn't help myself. Joe was to perfect for words let alone me.

"Okay your turn." Joe says. Pecking my lips one more time.

"Okay guys." I say then suddenly all the lights go out.

"Power outage!"