CHapter 39

**WARNING** this chapter may cause you to swoon uncontrollably and wish that you could hit the vote button on constant instances!! BAHAHAHAHAH just joking i had to say that guys i just had to!

anyways **BEWARE THERE IS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE SKIP OVER I PROMISE YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING OTHER THAN ALITTLE-NAUGHTINESS.**

AND REMEMBER

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was having a really hard time breathing, but at the moment i didn't care. Darien's lips were sealed over mine, preventing me from moaning to loud, but small noises were still able to get out and i could tell that they were definitly affecting him.

The feel of Darien's hard body pressed to mine and the feel of him rocking and grinding against me was making my head spin.

He would move his hips away from me but then lean forward, and glide upwards in a thrust motion. I moaned every time, darts of blinding pleasure making me shiver and shudder in the warm spray of the shower.

i slid my hands down his neck, my fingers gliding over his taut abs and chest muscles, making me groan in appreciation. he was built to utter perfection.

i moved my hands down further till they reached the tops of his boxers before i pulled the fabric away and started to slide my hand inside.

darien grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, making me whine in protestation. "not fair" i panted, when i saw him smile at me mischeviously.

"didn't anyone ever tell you life's not fair?" he whispered, licking the side of my neck before nibbling on the skin that attached my neck to my shoulders.

i gasped, arching my back so i could grind more fully on him. i felt him tug on my shirt, pulling the fabric down so that my breasts were exposed. i whimpered when i felt his lips clasp onto my nipple, making it instantly swell in his mouth, hardening to a tight peak.

"no!" i growled when he pulled his hips away from me stopping his movements. darien chuckled, one of his hands that had been pinning mine to the shower wall, coming down to massage my other breast.

i moaned when his fingers rolled my nipple inbetween his fingers, pinching the sensitive skin, making me arch my back in pleasure.

"easy, my little possum." darien whispered, lifitng his head to kiss me passionaetly. "all good things come to those who wait." he smiled, playfully biting down on my lower lip.