Chapter 26

hello again my lovlies!!!! i ADORE you all!!! thank you so much for voting fanning and commenting. i like that you guys gave your opinion and none were harsh thank goodness, which boosts up my feelings for this story. :D i left you guys hanging slightly and the last chapter was the longest i've written. its taking me awhile to write since everything that you read is made up on the very spot so forgive me at times things might not make sense, so bear with me people lol some parts i've already written on my computer but they happen mostly when the plot thickens dun dun dun!!!! lol which is still to come so again thank you all my little social butterflies and if ya just started reading this and you like... don't forget too.....

comment

vote

fan

LOVE <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salara's POV

When we could no longer see the back of Calebs head, Darien turned around wrapping his arms around me and bringing me into his chest. "Are you okay?" he asked his voice slightly strained. i sighed slumping into Dariens warmth. "yeah." i mumbled quietly. "who was that anyways?" i frowned gripping onto Dariens arms. He pulled away slipping his wallet out of his pocket and dropping a hundred dollar bill down on the table. "That. Is a conversation that is best held behind closed doors." he muttered, his eyes darting around the small restaurant. He took my hand pulling me closer to his side once more as he lead me out of the restaurant and to his car.

Caleb's POV

Getting under Dariens skin was always so easy, but when he had found me talking to Salara he looked more than alittle agitated. i smirked as i watched them from a small spot far out of their sights. They were still staring at the spot where i had disappeared. Probably waiting for me or more of Xanders men to show up and take them out. "You just wait Darien." i mumbled under my breath, another smirk slipping onto my lips as i saw Darien turn and wrap his arms around Salara protectively.

i took a picture before tucking the camera back into my jacket pocket and leaving through the back door. the cool night air pressed in around me, making the air smell clean and fresh. i breathed in deeply just as a black SUV pulled up infront of me, its large windows tainted a dark black. i climbed in, sliding onto the seat across from a large bulky man, covered in darkness. I pulled the camera from my jacket pocket as the car started forward, pulling away from the restaurant.

"Did you find anything?" he asked in a gruff voice. I smirked handing him the camera. "Everything is in order." the man infront of me straightened his suit as he looked down at the picture. His brown eyes scrutinizing the faces. "you sure this is going to work?" he asked looking up at me with cold eyes.

"If you saw dariens reaction to me just talking to the girl than you would have no doubt, as i do, that the girl is the key. When the time is right, we will make our move and bring Dariens world crashing down around him." i smirked watching as the man leaned forward letting me see the large ragged scar that stretched across his face from his left temple to his right cheekbone.

His lips pulled up into a fierce smile, his clouded eye staring back at me unseeingly. "oh i'm counting on it." Xander growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know its short but i promise you guys i will send out another chapter as soon as i can! i just felt like i had to fill you in a chapter for you guys because of all the comments. love you all and i will get one out a proper length soon i promise!!