Chapter 31

OMG you guyss!!!! this story is on the whats hot list!!!!! thank you thank you thank you guys so much for voting and commenting on this story i don't care if i'm all the way in the 640's on the list at least i'm on it :D please please keep voting and commenting! i see alot of people posting my story in their library but not voting :( so can you gusy pleeeeaassseee help me out :) anyways thanks to my fans from the very start and the new ones of course too you guys made my week :D i can;t stop smiling i think i might be freaking out my family right now lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darien's POV:

My head snapped to the side, my mind wandering to who might have been in my room. I straightened up letting go of Salara when i saw my sister and Tim, staring at the two of us with slightly astonished looks. I nodded my head at Tim who wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making me chuckle lightly under my breath. I glanced at Salara and noticed that she was figgeting from foot to foot, her fingers gently pulling at the edges of her shirt trying to straighten it discretely. Her cheeks were burning a bright red and that made me smirk even more. 

God i loved her innocence. "So what do the two of you, want that couldn't wait till after we had breakfast?" I turned back to face Evelyn and TIm. "Oh, is that what they call it now?" Tim chuckled, looking between Salara and I. "Yes. Breakfast being the english term for a time of eating in the early morning." i muttered cooly hearing the double meaning in his words. I knew Salara heard them to and i knew her cheeks would be burning and even darker shade of red. 

Tim just snickered under his breath while evelyn rolled her eyes. "I came here to ask you what father wanted?" She cocked an eyebrow her voice emotionless. i knew she was still mad at me but i hoped she had gotten over it. "He left on business. We both know he never gives specifics on where he goes." i murmured shaking my head. "How long?" She frowned. i shrugged running a hand over my face. "Don't know. He's sketchy on those details as well." With a small nod Evelyn turned on her heel and left the three of us standing there. 

Salara let out a pent up breath and rushed after Evelyn, before i could even say something to stop her. I frowned wondering what she might have wanted to accomplish by going after Evelyn. "Hey man don't worry about those two. Girls will solve their own problems whether you're there or not." he muttered. I didn't have a problem with them solving their problems it was the way evelyn sometimes chose how to solve her problems. that's what worried me.

"So shipments have been free and clear for the past few months and all the clubs are running smoothly as well." Tim was my second book keeper. He looked after the shipments when i had more pressing matters to look after and at times would help me make decisions on things that involved more than just a few figures. "That's good. How are the clubs doing now a days anyways?" i asked getting an idea in my head. "Pretty well. business has never been higher and problems haven't been coming up with the customers so everything seems pretty standard." i smiled patting Tim on the back. "Okay thanks mate." This after noon i was going to take Salara clubbing.

After being cooped up after a few days i knew she would enjoy it plus, i think i needed a little time to unwind myself. But first i wanted to show her something. I told Tim to set a little something up for me just as Salara stepped back into the bedroom a frown on her face. 

Salara's POV:

After the door had closed behind me and i was calling out to Evelyn i began wondering if confronting her was such a good idea at the time but i pushed my thoughts away when she came to a stop a few meters a head of me, her back rigid. She turned stiffly on her heel, her eyes set in a glare. "Why do you hate me?" i breathed, looking at her tenderly. "What have i done that has got you so bent on this...constant throat cutting mission of yours?" i asked motioning to her fisted hands.