Chapter 43: Of Hope and Love

The final chapter... Sort of.

Harry

My phone buzzes twice indicating that I just received two messages.

'We're visiting Hollie's parents. Still not showing up?'

'I must say, the world is so small.'

I pocketed my phone away shaking my head. Louis doesn't have a clue.

Small world? You have no idea. If that is so, why do I feel like I'm a world apart from her?

I may sound ridiculous right now. It's not like I don't want to see Hollie. Zayn told me that Hollie doesn't want me to know about her state. I was happy after finding out about her being pregnant. But then she doesn't want me to come see her? I've decided to do that after what my father did. But this is different! She can't do this on her own.

Well, even if she can do it on her own, I just want to be by her side.

What does she mean by that? She doesn't want me to see her anymore? Does she hate me that much?

Yes. Of course she does.

I didn't do anything about it when I found out. Unlike Zayn. Hah! Zayn is always her knight and I'm fucking pissed just by the thought of it.

I sighed with my eyes closed. I exasperated my hands in the air, annoyed with myself and my over thinking brain.

"Master?"

I jump on my spot, clutching my chest. "Jesus! You gave me a fright!"

It was Zenaida.

When the police came to arrest my father, Zenaida showed up in the hearing as a witness that my father didn't kill anyone. The truth was that he didn't legally do anything wrong. He was just a witness to a murder. He even helped with hiding the child. That child... It was Hollie.

Apparently, Amber's death wasn't an accident. She was chased by Cassandra's men after she was seen visiting Hollie. And the chase ended up tragically.

"S-Sorry. It'll be dark soon."

Finally, I was able to calm my racing heartbeat. I look back at Amber's tombstone.

"What do I do now?"

"I bet she will tell you to take courage." Zenaida's voice reverberates from behind me.

I chuckled. "Yeah. Typical Amber."

Zenaida walks ahead of me as we make our way to the entrance where Allan parked the car.

All of a sudden, a commotion from not too far from where Zenaida and I are made us turn our attentions towards it.

A small group of people were huddled in panic as they...

"Master? Isn't that Sir Niall in the crutches?" Zenaida cuts my thought short.

"Who?" I too give it my full attention and sure-enough I realise who they are. I've known them for years, there's no way I'm mistaken.

But what was causing their panic?

And then I saw it.

Zayn runs ahead of the others. He was carrying a woman.

"Let's go Zenaida." I frogmarched Zenaida towards our car.

"Allan, follow that car." I point at the black rover that just zoomed past us.

"Yes, sir."

Since it was a limo that we are using, fast mobility in the traffic of Longmurnan was next to impossible.