Chapter 13

The next day at work the only thing I could think of was the fact that I was pregnant. I never expected to be the young mom I tried so hard to not become. One stupid night ruined that for me though. It wasn't even like we had drunk sex. We had sober sex which made the whole situation worse. I was going to have to tell everyone I willingly let this happen. My parents, sisters, friends, Zayn, Bryden. I didn't even know where to start.

How was everyone going to react?

My parents have always taught my sisters and I to not do anything involving sex unless you loved the person. They would most likely kill Zayn, and do what to me? Be okay? Support me? I don't live with them, so it isn't like they would have to pay for anything. I have full benefits from my job so insurance won't be a problem. Maybe they would just be very disappointed with me. I could live with that.

My sisters and I have always talked about how great of aunts we would be when we all had kids. I had a feeling it wasn't going to go that well though. Aleeah might be more supportive than Katlyn. Katlyn was going to tell me exactly what she thought of everything. She has told me how much she doesn't like Zayn. She never has. Aleeah, on the other hand, has always been the one to comfort Katlyn and I whenever we needed it. She would be the one to talk to before my parents and Katlyn if I chose to tell any of my family first.

My friends were definitely going to have mixed opinions. Cecilia will probably be the least supportive of this. She will tell me exactly what she thinks, and she'll tell Zayn what she thinks about him. Alexis will be there for me. She always is, no matter what. Sabrina though, she is my best friend in the entire world, apart from Zayn. I don't know where I stand with him though. But Sabrina, will most definitely be the most supportive. Even though I did something really stupid, she will stand by me through the tough times. She is going to be the one to defend me from all the negative crap I'm going to get from everyone. Sabrina is going to be the one to cheer me up in this situation.

Hopefully Zayn will react in a way that doesn't scare me into thinking he is going to leave me alone. He is the father. I know that for sure. If he questions that then there are going to be serious problems. I don't think he will though. He will be there for me and for this baby. Zayn is the kind of guy that steps up in certain situations. He won't think his career is more important than his unborn child. His parents didn't raise him to like the materialistic things in life. His job was his job. His fans were always going to be there, but I needed him now. This is what was important.

Bryden was the person I was least looking forward to telling. Who wouldn't want to tell their boyfriend that they are pregnant with someone else's child because they cheated? He wasn't going to forgive me. There was no way, and I was already mentally preparing myself for that situation. All I could think was that I was going to see a whole different side to the fun loving man that I am in love with.

I was so consumed by my thoughts, that I didn't even realize my boss was trying to talk to me.

"Rose!" She snapped, when I finally came to my senses.

"Sorry." I muttered. I began to hang the many unwanted gowns back on the racks. Looking at the lace dresses made me wonder what my own future holds regarding marriage.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Um, no." I gave her a fake smile, but I knew she wasn't buying it.