Chapter 14

After Celebrian had left with Lord Elrond, Celeborn was quiet. He went up to his room and has been their ever since Celebrian had left. He had already missed his daughter, and wished that he had more time before she fell in love with someone. But what is done is done. So Celeborn remained standing out on his bedroom patio, while he thought about some things.

Galadriel was a little worried about her husband. She knew that Celebrian was his little girl and that he wished she would remain little, but that wasn't the case. Galadriel walked into their bedroom and saw Celeborn standing outside. She slowly walked over to Celeborn.

"Celeborn, honey, are you all right?" asked a concerned Galadriel.

Celeborn turned around. He could tell that his wife was worried about him due to the tone in her voice. He didn't want to worry her, so he told her what she wanted to hear.

"Yes my darling, I was just thinking." replied Celeborn with a smile.

He walked over to Galadriel and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Care to join me for a walk?" asked Celeborn.

Galadriel nodded her head and they both went for a walk together.

***

In Rivendell

Celebrian was walking with Lord Elrond back to their secret bench under the tree. They wanted to be alone for a little bit before people came at them with problems. Celebrian had her hand around Lord Elrond's arm as she walked with him. She was so happy to be back in Rivendell, but she was even more pleased that Lord Elrond had purposed to her. Whenever she looked at her engagement ring, she thought about Lord Elrond. He was such a kind and caring man to her, which made her really like him.

When they were finally at their secret place, they sat down next to each other. Celebrian could do nothing but smile because she was so happy. She couldn't believe that she was going to marry Lord Elrond and live with him in Rivendell. Elrond saw that Celebrian was smiling, which made him happy to know that she would like it here. He stood up from his seat on the bench, and stretched out his hand to Celebrian like they were going to dance at a ball.

Celebrian took his hand and stood up. Lord Elrond pulled her in close to him. He held her right hand in his left hand, while his right hand was on her back. Then he started dancing slowly under the tree with Celebrian.

"What are you doing?" asked Celebrian.

"Just showing you my dance moves, so you know what it is going to be like on our wedding day." answered Lord Elrond.

"Oh, I see," replied Celebrian. "Is this supposed to make me week in the knees?"

Lord Elrond laughed.

"Not working?" asked Lord Elrond.

Celebrian shook her head lightly. Then she leaned in closer to Lord Elrond. She gave him a kiss on the lips, then they went back to dancing. She placed her head on his right shoulder while they danced, while she took in the moment.