Chapter 4

"Lord Elrond." said Celebrian.

Lord Elrond smiled at Celebrian, as he walked up to her. She was so happy to see him again. She was happy to see his black hair, that was left down with ties separating it into certain areas. He was wearing light blue cloths that almost looked like white. He had his silver crown rested on his head, with some of the front coming down to his forehead.

"A (Hi) Celebrian," greeted Lord Elrond. "I hope you had a good nights stay."

"I did, thank you." replied Celebrian.

There was a brief pause between them. It was a little bit awkward for both of them, but Elrond put a stop to it by asking her something.

"Would you care to join me for a walk?" asked Lord Elrond.

"I would love to."

Lord Elrond and Celebrian started on their walk. They walked through the inside halls and outside paths. They were talking to each other about many thing. They discussed what they liked, their perspectives on things, and much more.

***

Galadriel was standing outside on her bedroom porch, when she saw Lord Elrond and Celebrian pass. She saw them walking together. They were laughing with each other. Galadriel smiled at them.

"Celeborn, come here." said Galadriel.

A second later, Celeborn came outside on the porch, going his wife.

"What is it, Galadriel?" asked Celeborn.

"Look." said Galadriel as she pointed at Lord Elrond and Celebrian.

Celeborn saw what his wife was seeing. He saw his daughter walking with the lord of Rivendell. He wasn't pleased, but he was also happy. It was a father instinct. He knew that Celebrian was growing up and things were changing. She wasn't his little girl, who was playing in the garden with her dolls anymore. She was a young and mature elf adult.

Celebrian and Lord Elrond reminded him of Galadriel and him, when they were you. Celeborn stepped behind Galadriel, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You okay?" asked Galadriel.

"I have to be," replied Celeborn. "She isn't my little girl anymore."

"She'll be fine, just like you will." explained Galadriel.

"I know, its just that she is my little girl." added Celeborn.

Galadriel turned to face Celeborn. She gently put her hands on his face, and looked in his eyes.

"Gi melin (I love you), Celeborn." said Galadriel.

Then she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She walked back inside their room, leaving Celeborn outside.