Prolouge

ALSO THE SECOND BOOK TO THIS IS UP 'HE CHANGED MY LIFE.' U MIGHT LIKE THAT SECOND BOOK INSTEAD OF THE FIRST PLZ VOTE AND OMMENT FOR THESE U KNO U WANT TO

Prologue.

It all seemed to happen so fast, one moment I'm living my life like any ordinary teenage girl, then suddenly I'm a new toy to a creature of darkness that hates humans, Why? I don't know. He may be hot and all, but deep inside me the word 'DANGER' rang through me.

What was he going to do to me, was I going to die? Will I see my friends and family? How long did I have? These questions ran through me around in a blur.

I was at the school, everyone long gone, other then the occasional janitor, I had to finish my project before it was due tomorrow in history. But now I don't think I'll ever make it back to my normal self not after he came and hurt me, abused me, used me, yet he treated me with care, but he was all about hating me, he told me every vampire hated humans because they weren't strong they were useless other then the food part and maybe sex but, to a vampire humans were stupid creatures always scared like a mouse taking a chance of stealing the cheese from the mouse trap then it would go off in a matter of seconds.

The humans thought they were much more powerful, thinking only there were such things as themselves, that vampires were a fantasy, but yet he could still like a human, because once he was one, a long time ago to the part he could barely remember. But knew he would have to like us for there was a reason to do so.

Confusing? Yes it was he who hated humans but yet he liked them, what was that supposed to mean?

Will I ever get out of here? Can I make it back to my normal life? I knew the answer to that last question.

No I would not be able to get back to my life, not knowing the existence of vampires in my life how they treated innocent people. But I would try, even if it would kill me.