Chapter 27

HEY GUYS  HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER, I KNO THERE ISN'T A LOT OF READERS ON THIS BOOK BUT IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF U GUYS READ ONE OF MY OTHER BOOKS, IVE BEEN GETTING AWSEOM REVIEWS ON IT, BUT NOT MANY VOTES AND VIEWS CAUSE NO ONE WILL TAKE THE CHANCE ON READING IT, BUT ITS CALLED 'HUMAN KILLER' AND ITS ABOUT WEREWOLVE ITS MORE CLOSER TO THE LEGENDS AND NOT THE TYPE THAT SHIFT WEN EVER THEY WANT THESE WEREWOLVES R TRYING TO KILL OFF THE HUMAN RACE, BUT HTE ABDUCT A GIRL AND ALL AND THINK ABOUT CHANGING HER, ALSO IT'S A GORY BOOK SO PLZ READ AND VOTE FOR IT PLZ PLZ I WANT TO ADD IT TO WATTYAWARDS THX

MCK.<3

EMILY"S POV

So much pain. Surprising? Not really!

It's sad how you can get usd to it, and not fight what and who causes it. If this is what my life will turn into what was my reason for exsistents?

The saying'Life isn't fair' rang through my head.

The last thing I could remember was hitting the ground and blackness soon following. I don't know how long I had been out, I knew I wasn't going to die just yet, but I was close. Then there was a new feeling, like I was being poked and touched and a coldness somewhere.

I was on something comfy. For what state I was in it was comfy.

There was talking, and then yelling. It hurt my head.

SMASH

I wanted to cry and hide my ears from the defening noise as something broke, and a strange viberation. I must be going insane. I just wanted the pain to stop.

Quiet took over, and then something warm touched my throat, and coldness on my face, it was getting easier to figure out parts of my body now. My wrists were on fire, my stomach, especially my neck, I was despratly thirsty.

I swallowed the hot liquid slowly, liking it. It felt right, and different, at the same time I feel that I have had it before. It was way different this time.

The substance was gone too soon. I wanted more.

Then I felt a sharp pain where my arm was, a gasp jumped from my mouth as I opened my eyes, finally fighting the darkness.

****************************

I could see Patrick, through one eye, my left one was closed, it hurt a bit. He stood there staring at me with a shocked expression, at first confusion crossed his face, slowly turning to pain.

"What...aa-re you doing?" I winced at the pain, that came with a hoarse whisper. The pain was starting to touch at me, a scream wanted to escape from me, but I held it back as much as I could.

"I'm going to take the pain away as best as I can, and fix you. Okay?" He said soothingly, it made me want to sleep.

"Noooo." I groaned. He caused all this to me, if it weren't for him I would have gotten away from the monster that threatened me in my sleep.

Hurt crossed his face, I watched as he shook it.

"You have no choice, if I don't your going to die, and Dawnar will be the one trapping you." He said carefully, as if to get it through my head. I understood completely, if Dawnar was the one to cause my death, then he will keep my soul locked inside another life time of darkness, it's just as bad as now, but I was told it'd be twice as worse.

I shook my head, wincing from pain. The fear was almost glued to my face. I froze, trying not to move, it sent pains through me, some unbearable to manageable, in different spots.

I could feel myself dying slowly, it was a shock to me that I was even awake, I should be unconcious, and fighting for my life from the darkness.

I watched as fury crossed his beautiful features as he gripped his hair and walked out. Leaving me alone once again.

A sharp pain hit me in the head, like a migraine, ignoring it, I tried sitting up, but it didn't work, I couldn't even move more then an inch as it sent my body into a harsh frenzy of pain. I groaned, fighting the tears in my eyes.

I had to be strong. I was stronger then this, stronger then Dawnar. He couldn't beat light against, and with darkness, light burned the darkness. That's how it's suppose to be.

There was talking a bit away from my door, it was too mumbled and fast for my weak being.

Suddenly there was a loud sound, it was like growling, but tripled the pitch, the room started to shake, I held my breath as the bed shook me like a vibrater, making the pain once again worse. I held the scream that choked me to be out, but I fought it back.

After a moment the room settled into a uncomfrable silence.

I heard Patrick yell out, making me flinch from him yelling inauthroity.

"UNDERSTAND?"

There was another mumble it was a bit louder then before, but still to hard for me to understand what they were talking about. It was me, I knew that much. They must be planning something to get me to do what they say and let Patrick heal me.  Tears started forming as I realized I was too weak to fight their orders.

The door swung ope. Patrick stared into my eye's deeeply. His angry expression disappearing instantly to a look of worried. He seemed distracted for a moment before his eye's turned hard.

That wasn't good.This wasn't going to be turned out good for me, the look in his eye told it all.

As he approached me, he grabbed my arm a bit painfully.

"No, ddon'tt," I choked out, it was hard to talk. I felt the tears roll down my cheek. He just shook his head at me before saying. "You have no choice." After he said those words his head bent down to my gruesome looking arm.

I stiffened, waiting for him to taste the left over blood in my body.

He hesitated for a second, it looked like he was checking for control before he advanced on my wound.

As soon as I felt his tongue touch my giant cut, I gasped, letting a small cry out straight after. My arm started burning from the smallest touch. He started from my wrist to my shoulder. The tears flowed freely as I held back the scream. It wasn't long after it escaped.

"Stop." I screeched, at first he froze for a fraction of a secnd, but continued. He finished my arm before he grabbed my other arm lightly, this time. There was so much pain, I could feel broken bones, I knew how they felt, I had fell off some monkey bars and landed on my arm, hearing a sickening crack, with just that thought I remembered what Dawnar had just done to me.

His tongue went back to work finding smaller cuts and wound that didn't hurt, but the smallest pressure on my arm sent me reeling.

After a moment, he pulled back done with that arm. A thought hit me, the worse pain I had was in my...lower area, how was he suppose to fix that? Oh God there was no way in Hell he was going to be able to fix that.

But it was the worse pain ever, worst then all my close death experinces together. I froze as I felt his cold hands grab my shirt lightly, I looked up, gaining my thoughts back, and stared at him. Confused to what he was going to do to me.

The shirt lifted up a bit more, as he eye's me cautiously. He stopped as he found the spot, where most of the pain was coming from. It was under my rib cage, it wasn't as bad as my arm by the feel of it. I was too afraid to look there to see the damage Dawnar had caused me.

I felt his hot, warm tongue trace there, sending shivers of both pleasure and pain. My life was a mess and always will be. This wasn't the end. I'll fight till I die.

*********************************

 OKAY THAT WAS KIND OF A FILLER, SORRY BUT IM TRYING TO THINK ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT'LL HELP IF U TELL ME WHAT U HGUYS WANT AND ILL DECIDE IF ITS PERFECT WITH THE STORY.

OLUS PLZ PLZ CHECK OUT MY STORY 'HUMAN KILLER' IVE BEEN GETTING PEOPLE PRIVATE MESSAGEING ME ANDF VOTEING ISH AND A GOOD AMMOUNT OF COMMENTS I WANT TO ADD IT TOO THE WATTY AWARDS SO PLZ

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR IT PLZ THX. HONESTLY I DONT CARE IF U READ IT JUST HIT THE VOTE BUTTON LOL AND THEN LEAVE IT AT THAT BUT I NEED AS MUCH VOTES AS POSSIBLE FOR IT, I REALLY WANT IT IN WATTY AWARDS. THX LUV U MCK.<3

VOTE

COMMENT