Chapter 13

The dress im describing in this chapter is on the side. I'm not sure if its working im having issuesa with my puter so if u kno how to get a pic on plz plz tell me it would help thx.

Vote comment, become a fan thx

Swirls of darkness evaded me, I wasn't sure what happened at that moment, I remember everything being so calm and quiet, deathly quiet.

But yet it was very relaxing, like I was swimming into nothingness.

I'd give myself willingly now, I didn't care at this point. Let me die. It was worth going through all that pain, to be somewhere quiet and no body around as I float aimlessly through...nothing? Away from bloodsucking demons, and pain, away from my sad family who are still looking for me desperately.

They should give up, I was never coming back to them, I was gone, away from them, the people that I loved so dearly, who stayed with me since I was born, raised me, kept a roof over my head, and gave me food and a education. They could finally move on...should.

But knowing them they wouldn't maybe if they found my body they would, but Dawnar wouldn't have it found.

Dawnar, the worst name I could ever hear, or even think of, it was sour milk, it brought the fires up from hell, he was the devil himself, trying to take what he wants without doing any good.

He took my virginity, my family and friends away, my blood, everything from my memories.

He Stole My Life From Me. Every last detail that lingered with me. Was.

GONE!

I could deal with that, as I felt the cold air flowing through my silky blonde hair, everything that went from the swirling black and white was slowly turning into a gray colour as I raised higher and higher.

My mind clear, I felt newly born, there wasn't any words to describe what I was feeling but it felt good. I wasn't wearing my ripped jeans or black t-shirt anymore. No, instead I was wearing a beautiful sparkling red dress with flowers on it, and sequins. It was just fit for my moment. The only moment of peace I've had in a long time.

To me the red flowers seemed to represent life, after death. The black and grey represented, all the evil and death that I have seen, and the sequins meant blood. My blood. The flowers that grew in the light grey meant all the happiness that had been in my life.

There wasn't many grey bright spots with flowers because it was only the start of my life, I had years still to go through but now as far as I know... I was dead. It sure felt like it, everything was so light and peaceful I wouldn't mind floating here forever.

This single dress represented my entire life, as I soared into the air bare footed. I wasn't sure where I was going but I didn't care, this was all I ever wanted before to be some where...safe.

Everything got brighter as the grey turned to white, a blinding white, and warmth touched my skin, it was the only warmth I have ever felt since I had been kidnapped, always feeling the icy coldness from the vampires wasn't good enough.

I knew deep down that this was wrong. Giving into the darkness as soon as Dawnar had made it painful for me, but I couldn't bare it, face it. I am a weak soul.

I should be out saving the world, from being turned to evil and not leave innocent people there to be punished from my mistakes. Letting a monster consume my life force and use it against others, as I had been told many times.

It was too late now, as far as I know I was dead. I was finally understanding my mistakes that effect everything and now everyone.

Some thing hot ran through my chest at those words, it felt good, and strange, I was now stopped, blinded by the light, also welcoming it, I wanted to continue, but I was stuck and the only thing I could do was think about everything that I should have, could have done. The heat got hotter in my chest.