Chapter 5

k hope u all like the 5th chapter

 Sexual conent you have been warned, especially those who get offensed of srry about that.

 His hand pushed me down deeper into the bed. "Let me go."I cried, he was hurting my back, a growl came from him,"Then listen to me when I tell you to do something." He said letting me go a bit lighter. "What is your problem?"I asked harshly.

"Blood lust, I haven't ate for quite awhile, even before I found you in the school, it's a good thing I'm a old and a strong vampire, or I'd have torn your throat out, but that's what I want to do right now."He said the last part closer to my ear, I shuddered.

Trying to push myself up off the bed he pushed me down further again."Stop."I whined. He was right beside my ear once more."Stop struggling."He ordered, I could feel his cool breath on the back of my neck now.

I kicked around hoping to do damage. He chuckled."Your making this so much worse for yourself. I like it."He hissed.

A shudder went through me. Tears ran down my face. But I kept up my kicking fest.

In a lightning fast move, he turned me around and I was now on my back. His legs were at the side of my waist. I tried pulling away from, he chuckled, his eyes were a red colour, more like a crimson.

Another growl ripped threw him, I arched my back trying to pull away from him.

Dawnar's hand grabbed both of mine in one of his, he held them up to the top of my head, I tried breaking the hold, but he held on tighter I heard a few cracks coming from my wrists, crying out, he loosened his hold.

Only to lean downwards toward my neck. I opened my mouth to scream, but he clamped his free hand onto it, making my scream muffled.

"Don't scream, sweet Emily, you'll have the people run up here, then I'd have to kill them for your sake."He whispered by my ears. The tears ran down my face, fast, rolling down my chin and over his hand that was held up against my mouth..

He kissed one quickly, I shook my head, still trying to fight him. His cool lips went down to my throat, I could feel the blood leave my face, "Nnn-o,ppppl-lea-se."I cried out to him. Something sharp grazed my neck, I tensed up waiting for a sharp pain.

It never came, instead a wet feeling took place as he licked the spot where I assumed he was going to bite. Slowly letting go of my hands he placed it under my head lifting it up, I tried taking advantage of it, flailing my hands around again, his weight became heavier on me, pushing me into the hotel pillows.

My heart thumped loudly in my chest, that's when I realized, he was trying to calm me down, to have me relax so he would strike easily, having me surrender to him. I tried moving my legs but his body locked them under him.

 I grabbed his shoulders ruffly and tried pushing him, nothing worked it was like a giant stone statue had fallen on you and you couldn't move.

 My body felt numb, he began sucking my neck as if to give me a hickey. It felt good, and I stopped fighting right away. A moan escaped me. That was when he took that as the Que to bite.

A sharp pain went through my body, and I let out a muffled scream into his hand, my body felt like it was burning, as much as my throat did. I struggled at the feel of my blood being sucked from me.

Dawnar was breathing hard, his nails dug into the back of my head as he started getting lost. I  could only stare at the ceiling as the feeling started to disappear, and was replaced by a strange pleasant feeling. A stray moan escaped me.

 After a few moments, I started to feel sleepy. My eyes felt heavy. A low growl came from deep in his chest, almost sounding like a purr. My eyes rolled back a bit, my body went limp in his arms.

His hand on the back of my head suddenly clenched up grabbing some of my hair, I let a sharp breath out in pain, but I couldn't move or struggle I was too weak.

 Dawnar seemed to be struggling, and it was hurting me. He pulled back. Blood covering his face, my stomach lurched. He licked his lips, staring into my eyes.

"You don't know how hard it is to stop drinking, never in my life has this happened to me."He growled, What did he mean? I could only stare at him.

"Your so tempting, I don't think I can control myself any longer, like I have been."He said, I watched his eyes as they turned back to black.

He must have seen the confused look on my face, before he continued."I want you now, I want more blood, but if I drink anymore you'll die, and I can't have that yet."He said. I was still confused. I decided to let my drooping eyes close,  hoping sleep would take over.

"I don't think so little lady, your staying up, I'm not done with you."He said impatiently. My stomach twirled, still I didn't open my eyes hoping he'd change his mind, for what ever he was going to do.

"Fine, let it be that way. I"ll have my fun still."

Just as unconsciousness was about to take me, I felt a tug on my clothing, I frowned confused. I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down, or up? I opened my eyes to see Dawnar shirtless, and scooting his pants off. I didn't even realize till now that I was only in my underwear and a shirt still.

Oh my God, I thought. He's gonna rape me. I tried sitting up, only to collapse back down, no strength in my body from the amount of blood loss. "No."I tried to say.  It was only a slurred mumble. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"It's okay, all you need to do is relax,"He said, my stomach was heaving, I was able to make my head move. "NO, DD-ON'T "I cried out, flinching at the small pain in my neck.

"You'll like what I'm gonna do to you."He said, I felt the horror touch my face. I tried getting back up, he pushed me down easily. More tears ran down my face. His face was just inches away from mine. His eyes seemed to change to a strange orange, "You will stop trying to get up, and will not scream, let me do anything I want with you. Understand?"He asked. I felt some thing strange go through me. Like I was some how possessed.

 I nodded not feeling my mind, "What did you do to me?"I asked through the pain in my throat.

"Influenced you, so you won't scream for help or thrash when you and me are having  fun. Comes in handy." He smirked.

I couldn't believe it. He was going to use me as his own sexual purposes.

His hands reached for my shirt, unfortunately I wasn't wearing a bra at the time, I was suppose to be going to sleep.

Instead of pulling it off he ripped it in half, I gasped. This can't be happening, I thought frantically. I couldn't move, this wasn't fair.

 He let  a growl out in approval. I wanted to tell him to stop but I wasn't aloud, it wouldn't come out.

He leaned down above me. His fangs still showing, he slowly drew my panties, my breath caught deep down in my throat.

I tried fighting the feeling that made me obey him, but it was impossible.  Tears came faster and faster, as he tried entering me.

 Let's just say that was the worst night in my life. It would forever haunt me.

 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Okay theres fith chpter plz vote and comment its not good now but im trying, im so much better wen im further in my writing and this chap i didn't kno how to really describe it thx vote comment like

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN <3 MCK.<3.