Chapter 29

I WAZ VERY UPSET WITH U GUYS LAST CHAPTER THATS WHY I DIDN'T UPLOAD, NOT MY FAULT, NO ONE REALLY VOTED AND NO ONE COMMENTED.

day went by, very uneventfull. I was left alone, like always, Patrick didn't once come see me, after the day, I was pretty sure he kissed me. But of course, I had passed out before then.

If he really did kiss me, well I had no idea what to think. Should I be happy, or not, I wasn't even sure if I liked him.

I know everytime I get near him, there is a tingling sensation, my palms sweat, and heart likes to race. Is that a sign? That maybe I do like him. So much stress.

They did not find Dawnar, he had disappeared after he had gotten to me. Which was not a good sign. Dawnar never gives up, not till he gets what he wants. Which is power. I realized that everytime he gets close to power, he screws it up big time, by doing the unthinkable, or to full fill his NEEDS.

I sat in my room, twenty four hours, afraid to step out, afraid to see anyones face. I was back in my original room, though it was heavily gaurded by some vampires, below my window, way down to the ground, and there were at least four, outside my door.

If I leave the room, two will follow me where ever I go, so I just stay in here, being bored, sleepig, eating what ever was brought to me. And staring at the wall.

My hands started tingling as I played with my powers that  had gained after I had awoken in the emergency vampire room. I wasn't sure what to call it.

Brushing my hands across the wood, with the many flowers that were embedded in it, I watched as they started to grow out of its hard shell and reach towards my hands. Sneaking their way up my arm like a brown vine.

I made it do this when I was about to go crazy, my need to be social was getting worse.

There was a small tap on the door that made me look up, as it opened slowly. Leading to a timid Patrick. As soon as my eyes met his, I looked down from them, watching the growing flowers, sneak their way up my arm.

There was no sound as he got closer, his hand slowly brushed my cheek. I flinched away from the touch, as it sent shivers down my spine.

"That's amazing how you can make those flowers do that to you." He whispered, I ignored him, until he layed his hand down onto my arm that didn't have anything growing around it.

I flinched away from the cold touch, as it sent a memory of Dawnar, when I was running from him in the forest, as he played his GAME. Pat didn't seem to like the distance between are skin, because he grabbed my arm a bit roughly.

"Please, just leave me alone." I pleaded. Hurt crossed his face, before he could cover it up.

"You need to come out of here, look at you, your a mess, some of the vampire servents are scared to come in here, because you look like your dying, and sick, it's not healthy. Plus you keep snapping at me. It's time you talk, stay around me, feel safe. I can keep you safe." He said. his words a jumble.

"Just leave me alone, it's all your fault, Dawnar got to me, it's your fault I'm stuck in here, and it's YOUR fault I'm in this god damn place." I gritted out, the flowers gripping me tighter as my anger got the best of me, and I held back.

A growl ripped through the room, before another sound was followed by a sharp smacking sound.

I gasped. Bringing my hand to my cheek. He slapped me, pretty hard. His shoulders were raising along with his chest as he seethed. A coppery liquid, filled my mouth, as one of my teeth sunk into my lip deeply.

Some of it ran down my chin, while the rest of it, ran into my mouth. I stared at him watery eyes at him, I couldn't belive he just did that to me. He was always scared for me, to make sure I was safe and not hurt, but now...now is different.

"I'm sorry Emily, I didn't mean it. I just got mad. Oh god, your bleeding." He panicked. He was driving me crazy, this was one of my reasons for avoiding him.

"Get away from me, your just like him." I cried. Jumping from the bed, and running to the doors. I opened them up, to see the four gaurds standing there. The two main ones that are suppose to follow me around had concerned faces.

I went to contiue running from him, as I passed one of my gaurds, only for him to grab me under the arm.

"No, let me go. He hurt me. Let me go." I cried, as I thrashed. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see Patrick, standing there with a hard look.

"I'll take care of her here. Thank you." He said, as the men quickly bowed, handing me over to him. I didn't scream, or cry. It would be useless to do so. Pat wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me back into the room, closing the door, locking it.

"Listen Emily..." He tried soothing me. "I know I wasn't around at those times...okay, I was but we didn't think he would be coming to get you that soon, and I'm sorry, I knew I should have stopped him, when I had the chance, but you don't need to be afraid anymore, I don't want you afraid of me. I am truely sorry, I lost my temper." He said, sitting me on the bed, rubbing my shoulders.

I moaned at how good it felt, they were so sore. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

That's when I felt a cool pair of lips touch mine. My eyes flashed open. To find his closed. I tried pulling away from him, but it was useless.

His tongue was lapping at the blood on my lip, as he tried prying them open so he could enter my mouth.

After a minute I gave in. Letting him in, the sensations that went through our bodies was amazing. My mouth tingled, a strange sensation.

Right there and then I melted. Are breathing picked up, even though he didn't need to breath. He pulled away letting me breath, only to let his lips, trail down my chin, where the blood was drying up. He lapped at it greedily.

I was shaking from, excitement, and the feelings, he was igniting on me, as he trailed down to my collar bone.

His hands started to run under my shirt, when I froze. Pulling away from him.

"No, Patrick, I think you need to go." I said, wriggling from his grip, he pulled back with a apolagetic face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go to far." He said, ready to crash his lips on mine as soon as I said it was fine, but I shook my head.

"No, you need to leave. I can't think straight, and that at the moment is not good." I said, looking away from him, his hands disappeared from my waist, and then he was gone. The door clicked indicating he had left.

I broke down into uncontrollable sobs. There was too many turns right now for me to handle, I need to get away.

*************

WOW GUYS I TOOK A VERY LONG TIME TO UPLOAD WHICH WAS NOT MY FAULT I BEARLY GOT ANY VOTES AND NOT A SINGLE COMMENT, THE BOOK IS ENDING SOON SO GET THOSE COMMENTS IN AND VOTES PLZ IF U WANT MORE CHAPS.

VOTE

COMMENT

PLUS CHECK OUT MY NEWEST STORY THE FARM HOUSE MURDER, ITS BASED ON A TRUE STORY, THAT HAS A BAD TRADGEY TO IT, AND FOLLOW IT LIKE A DIARY ITS MY POV SO PLZ CHECK IT OUT.

VOTE COMMENT

<3 MCK.<3