Chapter 21

I sat there, unsure of what he was talking about. But now I was all alone, if he was talking about having sex, that was not happening.

The door opened and in walked Patrick. He had a huge smirk when he noticed me on the floor, and started taking in my appearance.

"I don't understand, what am I suppose to do?" I asked. He sat on the bed, after handing me a pair of black jeans, and a white blouse.

"If you think we are having sex, then no we aren't...unless you want to. But anyways, tonight I'll take your blood, and you asked for death, so I'll kill you that way, it's easier really, and it feels very...GOOD. I'm willing to kill you peacefully, after I drink enough blood from you you'll eventually start to pass out from lack of blood till I drain you dry,  I agree to have you killed your less a threat and the council feels it's safer for everyone for you to be dead. I'm willing to take your life and let you have some decency of getting washed up and having a final meal, instead of finishing you off in that dirty place, you do have a strong interest that holds me very captive." He answered my questions that had been wandering through my head.

"Why would you have a interest in me? I've caused nothing but problems for you." I rasped. 

"Well my dear, you have been able to defy MY order's and influence, and attacked 12 council vampire's and guards together, your blood is something completely out of this world and there's this spark deep in you that lights up every chance it gets no matter what you've been through. It simply amazes me to no end." His words were filled with honesty and truth. 

Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad dying by his hand.

I shook my head. No, What the Hell was going on in my head? I swear I'm bi-polar. It wasn't my fault, if you were stuck with a house full of vampire's and have almost everyone of them after my blood, for power. Kidnapped from my family, and been raped, and very badly abused. Ya, I think I got reason enough to go nuts.

I need to calm down and fight. This was stupid, I was being stupid. I slapped myself mentally. I think I'm having second thoughts.

I forgot that Patrick was watching me curiously as I thought through my mind.

"No, I will not die, I was not in the right state of mind, if you were in my place you would understand." I said. His smirk disappeared, and was replaced by a frown.

He growled and disappeared, slamming the door as he went. I attempted to run to it, my legs were so sore and felt like they were made from jello I fell a few time's, eventually I made it to the wooden doors, but of course it was locked. I growled in annoyance.

I started banging and screaming, hopefully someone would come and help me.

No one came for about twenty minutes, that's when I gave up and slumped to the floor.

Holding my head, in frustration. Why can't my life go back to normal, no more vampires. There was nothing to love about them, they were cruel, heartless creatures, that stole a humans soul, only for a  act of power and life.

Minutes to a hour passed, and I sat in the same position in the room against the door. It would be my luck if someone walked in and hit me with the door.

Voices came a few feet from the door. "The girl must die. She is a dangerous creature." Said a unfamiliar voice.

"We can learn from her, why she was made, I want to kill her as much as you do, but I want to do more tests." It was Patrick. My stomach tightened. Oh God, they wanted to kill me, maybe coming to do the deed now.

I stood up and ran to the window, trying to desperately open it. It was jammed, I used more muscle, it didn't work, I was still over weak. Look at the problems I cause for myself I slapped myself mentally.