Chapter 73 (PART 1)

Aliyah P.O.V.

ME: Tommorow's the day, did Chris' plug come through?"

I shifted my phone to my left ear, as I grabbed my bag off the table.

BRITTANY: "As far as I know he has, he's holding all the bottles at his house right now, is Marcus on the way to get you?"

I stood up straight, fixing his jersey on me.

ME: "Yeah, he's on the way now, he should be here any minute."

BRITTANY: "Alright good, Im waiting on Will to get to my house, but Im sorry about your car girl, how long is it gunna be in the shop?"

I chuckled.

ME: "There's nothing wrong with my car, it's in the garage safe and sound, I just needed a excuse for Marcus to pick me up today."

BRITTANY: "Am I missing something? What's this all about??"

I chuckled.

ME: "You'll see tommorow."

BRITTANY: "So it has something to do with his birthday?"

I nodded my head as if she could see me.

ME: "Yes, but Im not giving any details, because it's not finished yet...but it will be by tommorow."

BRITTANY: "Damn girl, whatever gift you got him better be good."

I smiled a little.

ME: "I think it is."

I peeked out the window and smiled once I seen Marcus' truck making it's way through my gates.

ME: "He's here, I'll see you guys at the game."

BRITTANY: "Alright, bye."

I hung up the phone, dropping it in my bag, as I unlocked the door, pulling it open.

I stepped outside, just in time for him to be pulling into the driveway.

I smiled a little to myself, as I walked over to the passeger seat door, pulling it open.

I slid into the passenger seat, buckiling up. "Hey."

He smiled at me, giving me a head nod. "Wassup."

"Thanks for picking me up, AJ's not home, so I couldn't take his car, and I didn't wanna miss yor game."

"It's cool." He started, backing out of the driveway. "I ain't want you to miss it either, your car is in the shop now?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we finally got it there this morning." I lied.

I needed everything to fall into place today, so I could start working on his gift later, and if that meant lying to him about my car, then so be it.

"Im not making you late for anything, am I?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Nah, I made sure that we were on time....you're gunna be a little early though." I smirked. "That's okay, I'll be able to get a good seat to see you."

He glanced over at me, smirking. "I see you got the jersey on." I looked down at the jersey he had got me, and smiled.

"Yeah of course....I had to support my man." Both of his brows shot up, as he pulled up to a red light.

"Oh, so I'm your man now???"

I rolled my eyes, trying not to laugh. "Just drive."

Simone P.O.V.