Chapter 37

A.J. P.O.V.

"So why you ain't tell us yo asthma was actin up again." I sighed, sitting straight up in the hospital bed.

"Yeah nigga, you could have died last night, I ain't tryna be responsible for somebody's death cause they been lyin all this damn time."

"Can y'all chill?" I asked. "Im fine, damn."

"You fine now, but last night yo ass could barely breathe."

I sighed, over this cinversation already. "Well I can breathe now, y'all really makin a big deal over nothin."

"Over nothin? Nigga you could have died! They said your airways was closin up, the fact that you don't think that's a big deal is beyond me."

I shrugged. "Well Im breathin now, and all y'all need to chill. I appreciate y'all stayin the night at the hospital with me, but y'all can leave, I'll meet y'all back at the hotel room in a hour."

Kendrick frowned. "I thought they said they wanted to keep you to make sure shit was good."

I nodded. "That's what they said, but Im good, Ima get the discharge papers so I can get the fuck outta here."

Ventrell shook his head. "Nah, you need to stay here until they let you go, we don't need you almost dyin again." He sighed.

I opened my mouth to speak,but stopped once I heard a slight knock on the door.

I turned my attention to the door that was opening, to see my doctor from last night walking inside with a folder in his hands.

"Goodmorning Mr.Alsina."

I gave him a head nod. "Wassup."

He walked over to my beside, and pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"You had a bit of a scare yesterday huh?" I sighed, slightly nodding my head.

"I understand that you have a history of asthma, correct??"

"Yeah."

"And Im pretty sure we all know, that's what caused your mild attack yesterday?"

I frowned. "Mild attack?"

"Yes, what you experienced last night was a very mild attack. Even though you said you were coughing, and you experienced a little bit of wheezin when you were brought in, it wasn't as serious as you thought it was."

I slightly smirked, eyeing Kendrick, Ventrell and JJ.

"But." He started.

"That should have been a wake up call for you Mr.Alsina. Those symptoms are signs for something way bigger to come if you don't do the right things."

I nodded my head. "I got it."

"Good. I wanna keep you for a few more hours today, just to make sure your okay before letting you go."

I shook my head. "Nah, that's okay, Im good to go doc, I got a flight to catch back home, so I gotta be on my way." I lied.

He nodded. "Okay, well in that case, I'll have my nurse print out your discharge papers then." I smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem, take care of yourself."

"I will."

I watched him walk out of the room, leaving us alone.

"Why you lied??" JJ asked, as soon as the door closed.

"You know damn well our flight don't leave till tonight."