Chapter 8

Aliyah P.O.V.

"So wait, he just stormed out like that??" I sighed as I nodded my head yes. "Yeah, he caught a attitude with me out of nowhere and stormed out of the library, I really don't know what the hell his problem is, but he's really rude."

Marissa chuckled. "Damn Liyah, It's crazy how you got Marcus out of all people, were you shocked when you saw him?" I nodded. "Shocked ain't even the word, I was slightly confused, I didn't think anyone like him wanted help with school I mean...he shows not intrest in it." Marissa nodded her head, agreeing with me.

"Forreal, Amara tells me when he's in class all he does is listening to music and do his own thing." "He does, that's why it's so strange to me why he signed up for tutoring." I pushed my hair behind my ears and grabbed my Celine bag and textbook.

"So what are you gunna do? You suppose to be tutoring three times a week, do you even think he'll show up today?" I shook my head no. "I doubt it, Im just gunna go down to the library and sign up to tutor a different subject, everyone has a tutor for history already."

"Damn." She said in a sigh. "Are you even good at any other subject besides history?" I smacked my lips together, chuckiling at her sarcasm. "Shutup, you know I make good grades, I should be tutoring you." She laughed. "Whatever, my grades are fine."

I took a deep breath before shutting my locker door. "Alright well, Im gunna go down to the library after school to choose a different subject, Your still coming over tommorow tonight right?" She nodded. "Yeah, Im suppose to be coming over for dinner tonight, and to chill with AJ." I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Make sure you bring Amara so I won't have be sick looking at you two be all lovey dovey." She smirked. "Your such a hater."

"Morning." I looked over my shoulder and smiled once I seen Amara putting in the code to her locker. "Hey goodmorning, your looking better."

She smirked as she pulled her books out of her locker. "Yeah, that's because Im not hung over anymore." Marissa and I chuckled. "You still never told us the reason behind your drinking." She folded her arms across her chest and leaned up agaisnt the lockers, waiting for Amara to answer.

She shrugged. "There wasn't a real reason, I just wanted to drink and I took it a little overboard that's all." Mariss frowned. "So you just decided to start drinking in the middle of the day? Im sorry, but that makes no damn sense."

I nodded. "I agree." She opened her mouth to speak, but the sound of Tyson's voice stopped her. "Wassup y'all."

We all turned around at the same time and immediately frowned. "I just wanted to say goodmorning to y'all and introduce you to my friend." Marissa and I looked at one another before looking back at Tyson.

"You remember AJ right?" The girl nodded before smiling at us. "Well, this is his girlfriend Marissa, his sister Aliyah, and her best friend Amara." A small frown formed on my face once I heard how he introduced Amara.

"Nice to meet you guys, Im Olivia." I forced a smile on my face and so did Marissa. I glanced over at Amara, who was clearly umimpressed.

"She's new here and Im still showin her around, and I decided to start with the people I fuck with, so if she needs something she'll know who to come too." I nodded slowly, feeling slightly awkward.

The bell rang, breaking the awkward silence between us. "You want me to walk you too class?" Tyson asked with a smile on his face. "Sure." He quickly grabbed her books out of her hands and gave us a head nod.

"I'll see y'all at lunch." He placed his hand on her lower back before walking off with her down the hall.

"Okay, what the hell was that about?" I turned to where Amara was standing, but she was gone. I didn't know how the hell she left as fast as she did, but she wasn't anywhere in the hallway.