Chapter 28

Aliyah P.O.V.

"What you doing after school?" I smiled, as I opened up my locker. "Nothing, why?"

"Come chill with me."

I pulled my books out, shutting my locker. "At your house?" He nodded. "Yeah, you down?" I hesistated for a second before nodding. "Yeah sure."

He smiled. "Ight, cool."

"Wassup y'all boys." I smirked, once I seen Will and a girl walking up to us. "Hey Will.""Hey Aliyah." He said, putting emphasis on my name. "I heard the good news." I laughed, knowing he was referring to Marcus and I.

"Im sure you did."

"It's about time y'all got together." Marcus sucked his teeth. "Anyways, wassup? Why you over here?"

He looked over at the girl who was standing with him and smiled. "I wanted y'all to meet my date to the dance, Brittany, this is my homeboy Marcus and his girl Aliyah." I smirked, shaking my head before looking at her.

"Hey."

"Hey." She said with a small smile.

"We still on for after school?" Will asked. Marcus threw his arm around me and nodded. "Yeah, we still chillin, is Chris comin?"

He shrugged. "Ion know, I still think his girl is freezing him out, he might be though.

"He nodded. "Ight cool."

"Lemme walk you to class Brittany." She nodded, pulling her bag up on her shoulder.

"I'll see y'all later." He put his hand on her lower back, leading her down the hallway."Let me get you to class before Ms.Louis start bitchin." I chuckled, as he took my two books out of my hand.

"I could've carried those." He sucked his teeth. "Nah, I got it." I quickly put my lock back on my locker, before walking down the hallway with him.

"So is this like a group get together thing today?" I pushed my hair over my shoulders, waiting for him to answer. "I guess so, I mean, Will was bringin Brittany, and Chris was comin with his girl, so I wanted my girl there too."

I smiled. "Can I bring someone with me?" He shrugged. "Ion care, who you tryna bring?"

"Marissa or Amara, most likely Amara....if she agrees to come." He chuckled, pushing open the door that led to the stairs. "You gone invite Amara, knowing Will gone be there??"

"He has someone now." I walked through the door as he held it open for me. "He has a date for the dance, she ain't his girl." I smacked my lips together.

"Well whatever, he's bringing her, meaning that's who he's gunna be with, he shouldn't even care that Amara might be there."

"Uh-huh, alright." I stepped infront of him, walking upstairs to the second floor where Ms.Louis' class was.

I could feel Marcus' eyes on my backside, but I just kept walking. I pushed open the door to the second floor and took a deep breath once I seen Cordarius at Ms.Louis's door down the hall, holding it open.

I was suprised that he was this early for class, seeing as how he always strolls in about fifteen minutes late each day.

"Look who's at the door." I said, folding my arms across my chest. Marcus squinted and sucked his teeth once he seen Cordarius standing there.

"Man, fuck him, come on." He threw his arm around me, walking me down the hall to the door.

"Well if it ain't the two lovebirds." Cordarius said with a smirk. I sighed, ingoring him as I stepped from under Marcus' arm.