Chapter 41

Amara P.O.V.

"Shit!" I held onto my stomach, as I slowly lifted my painful body out of bed. I had been in pain since last night, hours after I got home from the clinic. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my bottle of pain killers and dumped two in my hands.

I knew Dr.Goldstein said I would feel alot of pain, but I honestly didn't think it would be to this extreme.

I took a deep breath, pushing my body the rest of the way up, so I could get out of bed. I pushed my covers back and immediately gasped.

I placed my hand over my mouth once I seen my bloody sheets. I had been bleeding alot, and changing my pads like I was suppose to, but I had no clue I was losing this much blood.

I gritted my teeth together, sliding out of bed, as another painful cramp shot through me. I tried my best to breathe through it, as I ripped the sheets off my bed as fast as I could.

I had to work fast since mama would be out of the shower any minute now.

I balled up the white sheets, trying my best to hide the huge blood stain, as I opened up my room door.

I peeked out, before limping down the hallway to the laundry room. All I needed to do was get these sheets in the washer, and place a new set on my bed before mama noticed.

I held my lips together as tears filled my eyes from all the pain I was in. I stepped inside the laundry room, hitting the lights.

I carefully inched my way across the room, trying to get ththe washer machine. "Why does this shit have to be so far." I mumbled to myself.

I gripped my stomach, stopping in the middle of the floor from all the pain I was in. I slightly bent over, trying to breathe through what I was feeling.

Once I gained my composure, I kept inching my way over to the washer machine, when I heard mama call my name.

"Amara."

My eyes widened, once I heard how close her voice was. I knew that she was gunna see the light on in the laundry room, and make her way in here in no time.

I tried walking faster over to the washer machine, but with every step I took, the pain got sharper and sharper.

I blinked away the tears that were forming in my eyes, just trying to make it across the room before mama found me in here.

"Baby where are you? Are you in the laundry room."

I held onto the wall, pulling myself closer to the washer machine. "Yeah Im in here mama!" I said loud enough for her to hear me. I knew if I didn't answer her back, she would question me why I didn't repsond, and I wasn't in the mood for all that.

I could hear her footsteps approaching the laundry room, letting me know that my time was up.

I turned to the small closet that was beside me and quickly pulled it open, stuffing my sheets inside of them. I took a deep breath and stood up straight, trying to look pain free.

"There you are." Mama said, leaning up agaisnt the doorframe.

"Here I am." I said with a small asmile. "Wassup mama?" I leaned back into the closet door a little, feeling my legs get weak.

"....What you doing in here?" She asked, looking around.

I swalloed hard. "Oh, um...nothing, I was just putting some extra pillow cases away." She nodded slowly, with a confused look on her face.

"Okay..are you done?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Im finished." She smiled. "Good, I was looking for you to ask you about something."