Happy BirthDay Safaree

Nicki was sleeping so soundly so drake decided to make somthing special for breakfast . He was waiting patiently at the table . He gave her a plate and started walking away when she said, "No Drake". I came back in, " Yes babe! You wanted you your oumlate with cheese right...?" Yes, its fine. I just wanted you to to eat here with me ". "Oh I smiled and he fixed me a plate. I sat across from him and prayed for my food then cut my oumlate into pieces. As I was eating, Nicki exclaimed "This is delicious Drake" "Thank You!", he blushed. She licked her lips. "You're Perfect, Nicki, Perfect for me. How the fuck did I get so lucky! I shrugged. " I don't know Mr. Graham." She wiped her mouth with a pink napkin while Drake was checking out her luscious lips. Then she remember it was SB BirthDay, so she decided to go sees him. She ran upstairs to take a bath when she was finished she put on her versace chanel and a Pauly D Dirty couture "Love Dirty" neon crop top and some jeans with her pink loudoutins then went downstairs asking Drake how she looked Drake #paused Nicki you look Hot with a captial H stop it Nicki said blushing away then she gave Darke a full lip kiss then said i'll see you later "Lover Boy!", while picking up SB gift.

"Happy Birthday Sb." I handed him his gift which was a blinged out Rolex."Thank you baby." He pecked me on my cheek and I tried my best to hide the fact that I tensed up, not that he would notice anyway."So when are you changing so we can goto the party?" It was almost time for us to leave for my all white myx yacht party and I was ready to go but Sb was dressed in all red and he couldn't be serious. "What you mean I'm ready!" He stood up and looked at me. I just shook my head and decided to not argue with his ass on his birthday. I followed him out the door to the car waiting to take us to the pier.

Nicki POV

"Hey we here!" Sb exclaimed knocking me out of my thoughts of Aubrey. We left the car and went to the boat and started partying. Taking pictures, dancing, and drinking just a little on my behalf had me turnt up before we left the dock. I was standing by Sb when I heard him say what the fuck and it made me look up to be greeted by Drake, Chubbs, Niko, and Ryan.I gave Nicki a hug.

Nicki POV

"Hi Aubrey, may I ask what you're doing here?"

"SB invited me and I to come because I know my babe was gonna be here and all-white myx yacht party is what I liked, and I was like 'Hey I like parties! I like dressing in white! I like myx and me like boats and not to mention I love you so it seemed like a pretty good idea to come on through."

Nicki was smiling at his reasons until he said he loved me. Immediately all my feelings for him came rushing back, That makes me want to give him the pu$$y even more than last night.

When they got back home Nicki was hangover from her Myx Yacht Party she kept kissing drake and holding on to his manhood.

Drake POV

Chill bae you just need some sleep not sex. Come here bae lets get you some sleep. As she curled up in his arms trying to get comfortable. When Nicki was fast asleep Drake couldn't stop thinking how much he wanted to marry Nicki and was slowly dying inside to feel em' curves on his body. Drake decided to proposed to her tomorrow at dinner infront of all her family and friends.