College Boys ~Zarry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

So this might be a really dirty thing....

Haha soooooo let's get on with it yeah?

ENJOY!;)

"Harry! Oh god!"

"Oh my god" I whined.

The annoying sound of my next door neighbor Harry and some girl having sex is what woke me up at 2a.m. I whined in annoyance, turning over and trying to mute him out with my ear buds. Soon the sound of Adam Levine singing "Animals" began playing in my ears and it was ironic to the current situation I was in, but I'd rather listen to the song over Harry having sex.

Later around seven my slumber was disturbed yet again, only this time by my alarm. I reluctantly got up made my way to the shower, getting in and preparing myself for today's lectures. I'm glad I only have to sit through three today. After my shower I brushed my teeth and brushed the knots out of my hair, pulling it up in a slicked back pony tail. My search for jeans was in vain when I discovered I needed to do my laundry. Good thing I shaved this morning, my fingers grabbed a random black skater skirt and some black underwear. My fingers continued to fish in my drawer to find a bra to match, luckily my black bra was one of the few that were clean. My search for a shirt took a little longer, finding a clean one was hard. My fingers clasped on the greyish white tshirt in hopes that I wouldn't be late.

My eyes found the clock in the kitchen and I smiled, feeling rather accomplished to see that it was only seven twenty-five. I went on to make my way out the door, grabbing my book bag and keys before slipping on some flats. I spent a few seconds locking the door and in that time I watched a rather disheveled looking woman rush out of my next door neighbors apartment. My smirk was hidden from her as she rushed to the elevator with her shoes in hand and her walk of shame looking rather proud. I had begun to understand more about one night stands living next to Harry. He was a friend, always flirty and sultry with me. He came onto me once at a Christmas party, but I'm pretty sure it would be awkward to lose my virginity to my neighbor who's almost always sleeping with some new girl every weekend.

Harry knew I was a virgin, he had even offered his services to me anytime I wanted. I kept it in mind when I'd hear the women screaming his name. It wasn't that I didn't want to be one of his girls, I just wasn't sure how I'd go about initiating the contact. Harry went to the same uni as I did and he was studying culinary arts. He was definitely one hell of a cook. I'd give him that.

"Y/n, leaving little to the imagination I see" my gasp was quiet when I saw Harry standing at his open door, dressed in some low slung sweats and I blushed.

"Harry" I nodded. He smirked at me, looking me up and down.

"I could do so much to you in that skirt" he mumbled, drinking from his mug. I assumed he either had coffee or tea. My cheeks grew hot as he continued to smirk and stare at my chest.

"I-I have to get to class" I stuttered out, tugging the skirt down and closing my thighs together. He chuckled watching me walk to the elevator in a panicked manor.

"You should wear skirts more often!" he called out, making me blush yet again. I made it to my car by seven fifty, guess I spent a little too much time talking to Harry.

I started my car and drove down to the campus, making my way down to the small café. I smiled watching Liam rush to get a coffee out. He grinned at me, before making his way over.

"Let me guess white chocolate latte with a shot of caramel, topped with whipped cream" he stated confidently. I giggled, smiling at him and waiting patiently for my latte.

"Thanks Li" I smiled, he nodded at me handing me my drink and waiving a goodbye.

My walk to the first lecture of the day was more delightful thanks to Niall and Louis both tugging me away, arm in arm from the door and singing that silly dwarf song from 'Snow White and the seven dwarfs' They gave me a good laugh and happy to have such good friends. The four boys were very close freshman year and recently Harry had decided to introduce me to the group when we first met, or rather I introduced myself when I moved in next to Harry. It was a pretty hot day when I moved in during the summer and my stuff was rather heavy. Maybe I encouraged Harry and the boys too come on to me considering I had worn the shortest pair of shorts I owned and a tank top that showed so much cleavage, it was impossible not to stare. The four boys were relaxing inside Harry's apartment when I knocked and asked for help, they couldn't get up fast enough.