Fearless ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

Okay....sooo...... it's maybe been a while since I've written an update for this....

I'm sorry, I know I promised so much and I haven't really delivered on them, but it will change. I'll make more time. I promise.

I'm kinda stuck on creepy ideas for now so yeah....creepy imagines for the boys now.

uhh...okay then that's about it...

ENJOY!;)

He was dark and dangerous, the silhouette he carried was so captivating. His profile was to die for and I wanted him all to myself. Who was I kidding? I was a kid compared to him, he was in college and I was only a senior in high school. He used to go to this school when I started out as a freshman, he was a junior.

"Y/n, these kinds of opportunities happen only once in a life time. Are you going or not?" My friends had been invited to bring a friend to a Halloween college party and I was nervous about it.

"I don't have a costume" I muttered.

"Sexy angel it is" I sighed at her comment and continued writing down notes.

***

"These clothes are not me!" I cried when I put on the so called costume my friend Dana gave me. It was a tight mini skirt and a tube top with a lacy thin cover up. I wore some ankle boots that were white along with some wings, my hair was curled and my make up wasn't much considering I had done both my hair and make up myself.

Dana was the devil, dressed in a skin tight red dress and some thigh high black boots, completed with a black cape, pitchfork and devil horns. Her hair was messily curled and her make up was dark and dramatic.

"Maybe I should stay home" I mumbled trying to cover my stomach. She slapped my hands away and we were off to the party. Dana was getting on well with college boys and I was stuck in a corner playing with something in my red solo cup that I didn't dare drink out of.

**warning its about to go into a potential rape scene if you don't want to read it then skip till you see the next bold sentence**

My feet carried me out to the backyard to breathe in clean and fresh air. I smiled to myself, sitting in the soft grass looking at the beautiful flowers. They were so delicate and beautiful, their stems looked weak, but they were strong enough to carry something so delicate. I grunted when I was pushed to the ground with my face on the floor.

"Shut up and don't say a word" I sobbed hearing nasty voice behind me. I wasn't giving up no matter how hard he tried to force me down.

"Let me go!" I cried, kicking only to be pinned down. I heard his pants unzip and I cried louder for help only to get a face full of dirt. My underwear was ripped and I sobbed in the dirt hoping to be saved, praying that someone could hear me.

"The girl said, let her go" I heard someone growl. My body shook when I felt the weight life off me. I crawled away and turned around to see who had saved me. My breath caught in my throat when I saw him. I'd hoped he'd be here, but I didn't expect him to be my savior.

"Now tell the pretty little girl you're sorry" he muttered, his eyes were so dark and beautiful at the same time. His hands forcing the man to his knees, staring at me with such hate.

"I'm sorry" he growled reluctantly.

"I know who you are and if I see you again, I'll teach you some manners" he pushed the disgusting man to the floor and made him scream out in pain before letting him run off.

**it's over it was a short scene**

"You alright y/n?" I was speechless. How did he know my name?