Hunting Trip ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

honestly this one was my favorite I will def venture into the mythical and supernatural on my tumblr if you wanna read more on that check the bio I updated, sorry guys this will  be over soon -Jazz 2/18/23 T.S.

So I think it's better to just stick to one direction stuff maybe I'll venture into such things later on.

Any who this is gonna be a sort of imagine for Haz where he's a hunter (supernatural kind) I like that nick name so much it's like fucking adorable.

So y/n is kind of a nurse but she's like in love? With him it's like nurse love but idk lol

AlSO IF YOU WANT A DUNKIRK IMAGINE I AM SO DOWN FOR THAT IDK IF IT SHOULD BE ABOUT HARRY OR LIKE ALEX, HIS CHARACTER BUT LET ME KNOW IM SO DOWN TO DO THAT.!!!!

Enjoy!

My days were not eventful in any way. I worked at a train station, people always coming and going and I was always stuck behind the booth.

"Hey lady, two tickets please?"

"Where to?"

"California"

I sighed, taking his money and stamping two tickets. I had been working here since my mom died, and I had to rent my own apartment. Mom left money and thank god for her insurance or else I wouldn't have most of the money mom left. She had set it aside as a travel fund but I knew she would want me to leave it for a rainy day. Traveling was a dream for me not a reality.

Sometimes when the station was slow and it was in a sort of grace period I liked to read over my notes and do homework it was why I liked the job so much I was able to work a full eight hours got to school and pick up a second part time job. I was nearly done with school but the hassle of needing to pay bills rent and having to make sure I didn't spend almost all of moms travel fund it was too much some times and having two jobs was overwhelming. As I'm going over my notes on what seemed to feel like a slow night I heard a couple of voices. When I looked up to find a group of guys around my age knocking things over and throwing their trash at things I made sure to double check the locked door in the ticket office.

"Hey lady open the gate" one giggled at me.

"You need to buy a ticket for that" I stated looking down at my notes waiting for them to leave.

"Just open it! The fat ass does it all the time" one yelled out.

"I'm the only one who works here during the night" I stated.

"Oh right that was you" The 'joke' (if you could call it that) had caused them to laugh pretty hard. I didn't get it so I put on my headphones and sat there quietly reading over my notes and books all I had was half an hour left on my shift. Clock out and go home to sleep for the rest of the day.

When I heard screaming and yelling I got scared. I looked up to find the group leaving and running from some other guy who was on the floor with blood coming out of his side.

"Oh god!"

I ran out of the office rushing through the door and past the gate to check on him.

"Hello? sir? Oh god what did they do to you?" I whimpered, lifting his shirt to see what looked like an animal attack the claw marks prominent.

"You need to get to a hospital" I whispered to myself wondering how I'd get him there.

"No" he mumbled quietly. Shaking his head and for the first time I saw him brown curly hair, dull green eyes, lips chapped and a pale pink color.