Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING

OOOOOHHHH this one was cute too :((((((( -Jazz 2/18/23 T.S

okay so no one wants to let me know who they want in the short so liam wins by default. c'mon guys you gotta work with me here, I have no idea if there's anyone really paying attention to tis author note stuff if you want me to stop talking and hanging with y'all let me know cause I can just post the shorts and not type any questions or convos?

maybe I'll start doing that I suppose...anyway on to the short then.

Liam:

"Y/n c'mon look at the poor thing, he's too cute to leave behind." Liam begged.

"Li, we agreed that we would come looking for pets, not that we would get one" I stated, he groaned and I hated when he'd do this, made me want to give into his puppy brown eyes. Liam had been wanting a dog for over three months now and I had been telling him no since I'd be the only one taking care of it. Being in school together, Liam I had enough going on without needing to take care of an animal on top of it all.

"Liam, you're hardly ever home as is, due to the classes you're taking and you're practically almost always going out with Haz and Niall, if we get the dog he'll love me more" I chuckled at him, watching him sit in front of the German shorthaired pointer's cage. It was a beautiful little puppy, young enough to train as well and he was too cute for his own good.

"c'mon y/n I've got a name picked out and everything" he begged, playing with the cute little puppy through the cage, he took quite a liking to Liam and the puppy's eyes were begging me and the sound of his hopeful whimpers made me frown in defeat.

"let's hear it then, if it isn't good enough we're leaving without him" I stated even though Liam knew he got to me. he smiled up at me knowing he already got away with getting the pup for himself.

"Thor" my heart ached, it was too cute for the puppy and Liam was too damn good with the name.

"alright then, how much is he?"

"yes! it doesn't matter I'm buying him" he shouted and I giggled, watching him run to the front desk. The sound of a puppy whimpering caught my attention and I turned to see Thor, sitting obediently while wagging his tail.

"don't worry bud, you're coming home with us" I smiled and he stood, wagging his tail and jumping up and down, while I giggled at the silly little pup.

***3weeks***

"Liam, you said you'd take Thor out tonight" I whined from my spot in the tub, after having a bit of a rough day in class and at work, walking a whining Thor, who was currently trying to lick at my bath water, wasn't at the top of my list. After no reply from Liam I got out, wrapping myself in a towel with Thor following me. Walking in to Liam watching porn was the last thing I expected, my gasp was loud, slamming the door shut and pressing my back to it. Being roommates in college we constantly walked in on each other, normally when we were changing not masturbating. I walked into my room, quickly pulling on a pair of underwear, sweats and a thick pull over. Confronting Liam was the last thing I wanted to do right now. After getting my shoes on I clipped Thor's leash on and continued to walk him out.

Not having a clue who else to call I rang my bestfriend Terry, she would know how to handle this, I'll admit she had a habit of laying her roommates, no gender specifications really, just anyone she was attracted to got to get a lay with her, she was also pretty damn good in school, just a bit of a player that girl.