Dirty shorts ? NO LONGER EDITING

Kay since it takes me 5millennia to update I'm gonna go ahead and start doing little dirty shorts something like preferences? I think but that's too complicated so I call it my new little mini series maybe with potentials of full imagines?

It will contain either of the boys I haven't done a Harry imagine so I'll make a Harry short as an alternative let me know how you guys like the idea?...

Enjoy?!

Harry:

"Harry" I whispered sharply from under his desk, sighing when he brought himself closer to me scooting me further under. I huffed, crossing my arms If he thinks he can get me to suck him off under the desk like some secretary fantasy of his he's asking too much. It was enough that I came for lunch and halfway through me walking back to his office with him he decides he wants a hot fuck on his desk. It was not my fault that someone had ended up knocking on the door while we were nearly finished, but the fact that he so abruptly pulled out and started pushing me under his desk faced with his hard cock I rolled my eyes when he nudged at me with his leg. I swatted a hand at his thigh, no, Harry got away with a lot of things because of his sweet eyes and soft smiles. I was not going to suck him off while his stupid office assistant was talking with him.

"How was lunch?" She spoke with a nasally voice that irked my soul, and she was so annoying when she would speak with me.

"Lovely, spent my time with y/n" he mumbled. I smirked, imagining the scoff she had let out.

"You know what if we went out once in a while?" I rolled my eyes, Harry had mentioned how funny he thought it was that she'd come on to him when she knew we were engaged.

"Engagement isn't really marriage yet" I heard her heels click as she walked towards him and my eyes widened. This bitch. I gripped as Harry's thighs, adjusting my mouth around him and the way he tensed made me moan softly around him. He laughed loud which made me lick my way from the base of his dick to the bright red head of his cock.

"Look whatever you're name is I need to finish this work. I'm very happy with my love life right now" he sounded angry and more irritated the longer she stayed there. I took him past my lips and went down as far as I could without gagging. Harry liked making me gag but I couldn't make any noise right now. Though I could care less what she thought. I was marrying this dork anyway, he was mine when I wanted him and it was the same for him when it came to me.

"What if i-"

"Get out" Harry grunted out and it made me giggle around him. His pants were heavy as I continued and he was at my mercy.

"Baby, fuck. Stop I'm gonna cum" he let out and I whimpered, going deeper and nearly gagging but refraining from it as I relaxed around him.

"Y/n" he stuttered my name and Soon I felt his hot warmth spurt in my mouth, sucking around him harder to take all I could.

"Fuck baby" he sighed, leaning back in his chair. I giggled and tucked him away in his boxers.

"Next time I fuck you on my desk you're not allowed to cum, just gonna fill you up and send you on your way with wobbly legs" he mumbled as I crawled up to straddle him.

"S'that so?" She asked, kissing his neck.

"Swallowed it all like a good girl though" she whispers to him, pouting.

"Fuck, baby I really need to get this paperwork finished" he groaned.

"Hey I'm not the one who started kissing you and making you put your hands up my skirt" I stated. He sighed, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs.

"M'gonna give you a proper fuck when I get home"

***

Kay so how does the idea sound?  Is it okay ? I can write these shorter 600+ worded imagines but it's harder to write the short story's when I have so little time to myself let me know if this works for you guys?

~Jazzibooxx