Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING

I've taken you guys for granted. I'm sorry I want to do better and write more for you I miss it so much. I miss the passion I had for it. It's still there I just have to grab it and hold on to it tighter this time. So much has happened in my life I can't stop thinking about stories lost works and more ways to create another world one beyond the one direction guys my own story. My own way to go. I might do it here or I might try it out by myself and wait to finish before letting someone see it. Who knows ? I'll be here though I'm always here. I promise!

If you read that^ thanks if not that's fine too<3

Liam:

Y/n was more of a bad ass than anything else and she had a rocking body, nice to look at and her chest was inexplicably amazing to look at. Liam was obsessed and he groped at them any chance he got when she would spend nights with him. She always reminded him this wasn't anything serious that she only wanted fun and no one tying her down.

All Liam could think about was just that. Making her his and exploring her the way an intimate couple would with each other. He reveled in the moments he made her gasp, tremble or even hear the slight hitch in her breath when he touched her chest. It was always her most sensitive area, she would be so close to letting herself go, to letting him lead instead of taking control. It was the only way she knew how to keep herself from falling and god was she close to falling for him. She hated to admit it. Hated that she wanted to dream about him making an honest woman out of her.

"Y/n" he let a breath out in the middle of the kiss. He was desperately reaching for her hair, gripping tight and holding their hot needy mouths together. Liam was already in his boxers and a shirt and she was in one of his sleep shirts and her panties. She could feel him, feel the warmth of his skin and his stiff member.

"Fuck" he groaned, reaching a hand up her shirt and squeezing at her breast. Her moan came out loud and the sound alone was utterly filthy. Liam used this moment to his advantage and went to mouth at her neck, bite at it and kiss the tender skin. Y/n was lost in bliss for the moment and allowed him to be closer to her. She had told him before.

'No kissing at my body, it makes things more personal, it's not like that with us. This is just sex'

Liam was never good at controlling himself when it came to being with her. She was different and more complex than the girls Liam usually fell for. He always went for the shy book worms, he knew what to do, knew that they were hopeless romantics waiting for a strong sweet boy next door type guy to walk in. He liked that, liked knowing what to do to make them tremble underneath him. He liked being personal. When y/n walked into his life she was reluctant at first. It wasn't till she saw Liam in the back of the club he worked at in daylight handling the order and bringing in the cases of alcohol. It was hot that day and Liam was sweaty and in a white tank top, he remembered how she walked up to him and looked him up and down. She was the pretty girl who flirted with different guys every night. Liam often made her the free drinks paid for by the drunk men she was with. She walked right up and kissed him, deeply and it made Liam lean forward and more into her lips, craving more.

"Wanna have fun later?" She was straight forward even then. Why did it feel so different now?

Y/n was shaking in Liam's arms she had come over and cried in front of him, she had nowhere else to go she explained why she was there, why she was crying and it made sense to Liam it was probably why he wanted to make her feel it feel how personal he wanted to be with her.

"We don't have to" he whispered against her skin, kissing the soft patch of it before biting at her and sucking on her delicate neck. She was crying out his name. She only ever did that when she was lost. Lost in the moment and in the way he was with her. Right now all she wanted was to be lost. Liam's hands were pulling the shirt up now, he wanted to bury his face in her warm chest. He was obsessed with her, with everything she had to give and more.

"Want to" she whimpered out as his mouth got to work, he was going to do everything he wanted to do. His hands squeezing at her chest, lips kissing at her body and bringing her closer to feel him more and more. His mouth was needy to feel her soft skin and suck and nibble on her breasts. Y/n had started shaking on top of him.

"Liam" she couldn't get it out, she didn't want him to stop, she wanted him to make her feel special to make her feel loved. When Liam heard his name he was in a daze and picked her up, continuing their kiss to his room and laying her down. He made love to her that night and she let him, y/n had lost herself in him and he made her feel things she never thought she wanted to feel.

"I love you"

Neither of them could remember who spoke it first but they couldn't deny that they both fell in love with each other.

Thanks for reading the short a reader asked for some smut being about one of the boys obsession with you're breasts and I couldn't resist.

~JazzibooXx