Sweet Poison ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

So this is something I've always wanted to write

You know how the bad boy always goes good for the good girl.

Well I wanna make the good girl go bad, but with a twist.

I really thought about this, like if it was me changing for a guy how would I actually act?

I don't wanna do it like a cliche or like how she leaves for better I want to make this as real as possible! !

So I hope you really enjoy this.

BY THE WAY THE SONG CRAZY IN LOVE BY BEYONCE FROM THE 50 SHADES OF GREY SOUNDTRACK IS SO FREAKING AMAZING I'M LIKE OBSESSED SO IF YOU WANT THE FULL EXPERIENCE OF THIS THEN LISTEN TO THAT SONG!

ENJOY!;)

"You feel so soft baby" he whispered. His hands trailing up my skirt. I gasped, panting quietly. This was a regular thing in our class together. He'd touch me, while the class and teacher were oblivious to it. He had become my weakness, he'd shaped me into what he wanted me to be for him. I was nothing but a puppet on the strings he controlled and I loved every second of it.

I was controlled, but it was the most freeing experience to be with him. He showed me what my body could do and taught me what it meant to be touched, to be felt. His fingers danced at the soft skin of my thighs, every day I wore my skirt for him he knew I wanted this. I always resisted, at first.

"no" I whispered, my head pressing to my arms on my desk as his fingers easily slipped into me.

"I know you wear that skirt just for me baby" he moaned in my ear. I gasped, his fingers digging into me and pushing me off the edge.

"Yes" I whimpered, gripping my desk as he continued to play with me.

"Ms. Y/l/n are you feeling fine?"

"She's just a bit warm Mr. Erin" Louis called out.

"Alright then, if it gets worse Louis warn me"

"Will do" he smiled softly. I looked up at him from my spot with my head on my desk. Mr Erin was performing a project for the class, one that we'd be doing tomorrow and no one was focused on us.

"I can't wait to get inside you" he whispered. I felt so dirty, so used and so alive. I wanted this to last forever. I was tired of being the good girl. With him I was bad and I loved it. He toyed with my clit with his talented fingers and I almost arched my back on my seat, having to grab my desk when he hit that sweet spot.

"Fuvk me" I whispered.

"Please, Louis. Fuvk me right now" I begged.

"I'll fuvk you when I get you out of this class" he growled, working me harder and faster. I felt my body go numb and sensitive all at the same time. I couldn't stop myself from the warmth radiating off my body, my hips moving with his fingers.

"Fuvk, Louis. I need your covk" I whined quietly to him.

"My fingers feel good" he hummed in satisfaction. I nodded desperately, begging him with my eyes to let me come undone.

"Come for me you dirty fuvking girl" he glared. I closed my eyes, my lips falling apart and my teeth coming down on my fist as I came on his fingers.

"Mmm, can't wait to lick my fingers" he whispered. Slowly his hand went up to his mouth, licking my release off and kissing me, sharing his fingers with me. The bell rang and I struggled on my weak legs to rush with Louis to the janitors closet. It was one hat was never used and it became our little sanctuary from school, within the school. I giggled as we entered it, pushing Louis down on the small bed of blankets we had made.